Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Other BestRdp.in - 1 Gbps, 100GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth,Remote Desktops from $13/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

145 comments

Just wondering how many times a day is the server rebooted? Left 2 torrents to download last night, woke up this morning to find the server was rebooted. Started the torrents again and went off to uni. Returned from uni again to find the server was rebooted. Nothing is getting done this way tbh.


Exactly.

I am having trouble connecting to it also, is the server overloaded? Or Network Problems, please check and fix.
 
Too many reboots and why I can not connect. Now it is giving too many problems. Please have a look at it, tbh please don't over sell it. I am against overselling.

I am not satisfied with the way you are rebooting the server. Please pay attention and atleast PM exact time before a reboot.

Speed is damn slow both for RDP and UP/DOWN.
 
All Speed Issues Fixed!
27680186903665007129.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Banned · Joined
RDP Seller Selling Servers
339
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom