Other BestRdp.in - 1 Gbps, 100GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth,Remote Desktops from $13/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought an RDP, speeds are terrible and really overused server.
Definitely not what is in the picture!
Only used about 20 minutes and 100mb bandwidth and asked for a refund but was refused.
Terrible service, terrible customer support.
Go elsewhere guys

Bought an RDP, speeds are terrible and really overused server.
Definitely not what is in the picture!
Only used about 20 minutes and 100mb bandwidth and asked for a refund but was refused.
Terrible service, terrible customer support.
Go elsewhere guys
Use Ftp For speeds and for filesonic please use ftp.us.filesonic.com for High speeds ;)

Lets see how the service is
ordered just now
will give the review soon

Edit:
1.Got the RDP in 2min after payment

Last edited:
Use Ftp For speeds and for filesonic please use ftp.us.filesonic.com for High speeds ;)

i'm getting 1-3mbps on all hosts, using ftp.
it's better than the 100-300 kbps i was getting using zoom uploader, but it still is no where near the 100mbps (1000mbps + with all files) that is stated in the picture.

i'm getting 1-3mbps on all hosts, using ftp.
it's better than the 100-300 kbps i was getting using zoom uploader, but it still is no where near the 100mbps (1000mbps + with all files) that is stated in the picture.
Use CuteFtp u will get speeds as shown in Screens ;)

and for download use IDM

Speeds are fine now, Please Decrease a little restarting of the server, and please don't over sell it, will reduce performance for other users.

Just wondering how many times a day is the server rebooted? Left 2 torrents to download last night, woke up this morning to find the server was rebooted. Started the torrents again and went off to uni. Returned from uni again to find the server was rebooted. Nothing is getting done this way tbh.

Just wondering how many times a day is the server rebooted? Left 2 torrents to download last night, woke up this morning to find the server was rebooted. Started the torrents again and went off to uni. Returned from uni again to find the server was rebooted. Nothing is getting done this way tbh.

Utorrent is getting overload server we just installed Bittorrent Sorry for Inconvience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back