AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..,

welcome to WJ

design looks good

but ur rates r way higher than normal host...it indicates u will close ur site very soon

may i know how u will survive with these rates ??

i request u to pls adjust ur rates to normal in the beginning itsellf
and survive for long time rather than luring us with high rates and ran away in the middle

we've seen lots of hosts starts with very higher rates and survived just for one month only

Last edited:
coolguy558 ,
Thank you on the compliment about our design, our designers team just got a print screen of your comment:) .

I understand your concern about our high rates but AnySend is just a small part of ClickMeIn Limited[h=3][/h] .

So we are fine with the rates.

without file manager hmmmm no comment....
your main site for uploading file via web browser slow loading because too much like flash or image and hard to control using RDP, better enable FTP mode

any money tree in ur organization

65 for 1000 usa no file size

3 for other countries

it shows u have proven to go down /ran away asap

Last edited:
Good PPD rates, but I am sure you won't be able to survive too long maintaining higher payouts, as many PPD sites are getting closed. So I want to know, how will you be able to provide that rate ?? Anyways good luck. I had already registered even before creating this thread, but just want to know about this high PPD rate !!

If I get a correct justification, I will start using it

any money tree in ur organization

65 for 1000 usa no file size

3 for other countries

it shows u have proven to go down /ran away asap

Good PPD rates, but I am sure you won't be able to survive too long maintaining higher payouts, as many PPD sites are getting closed. So I want to know, how will you be able to provide that rate ?? Anyways good luck. I had already registered even before creating this thread, but just want to know about this high PPD rate !!

If I get a correct justification, I will start using it

yeah, better make it lower and keep the business running.. 1k download = $20 without any cheating statistic is enough

MediaStar,

The affiliate zone in the AnySend website was created by request of Wjunction users community,

As any development it takes time and tests to give you the best product.

File manager will be up in about 48 hours,for now use export option.

Guys every request and problem please feel free to contact me .

I am here to fix all your problems and to improve our site to be the best for you.

What i mean is that AnySend affiliate zone in our site was created because of request i got from users in Wjunction.
And we are in constant improvement.

so any request just ask.

kocok ,
payza we need to check .

Last edited:
web upload and FTP ????????

download a file of size 8 MB from my NL RDP but my balance is 0.00 :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back