Anyone seen UltimA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Dragon

Been several weeks now since paid him $800 for text and banner link, and a week+ for 2 more text links at another $420 and so far, I only got the one text link up on his site (no banner up yet, and no 2 more text links up either), and he's seemed to disappear again.

Anyone seen him online etc..?

UltimA -- please give me a status of what's going on, as you said you'd put the links up "today" several weeks ago! Don't leave me hanging bro. It's a lot of money and by now I'm not a happy camper. :(

55 comments
I see UltimA on MSN right now.

However, just because you haven't been able to talk to him (as he is busy) doesn't mean that he isn't going to follow through with your negotiations.

Perhaps he is just waiting for the current advertisee's to run out of their cycle. Then he will put you up, I am sure that has to be the reason. Or perhaps, he just hasn't gotten around to it. I know he has been busy with daily life and such.

Just letting you know, I can pretty much guarantee you that you will see your banner and text link on Warez Scene. UltimA is a respectable individual. I will try to speak with him about it right now for you via MSN.

UltimA is a nice guy and not a scammer, but I honestly think that if he has other advertisers in the spot, he should of gave little dragon a notice of that and when the ads will show up, and about the "busy" thing, it takes 30 seconds to add buttons / links so he can't even say that.

I see UltimA on MSN right now.

...... I will try to speak with him about it right now for you via MSN.

Origin I'd appreciate that. If you see him then he's blocked me on Msn, and I don't have time to check with an Msn block checker atm.

I know he's not a scammer but he flat out told me the links would be up long, LONG ago, and I quote "the links will be up today" a few times actually and that's going back weeks, so naturally I want some kind of friggin update as to what's going on.

Hey, he was online today, around 1 -2 hours ago.

Tbh, Would you really think UltimA would block you? I don't think so, why would he block a person who is paying him over $1k for ads? He'd want more money instead of blocking you :P (i.e. when your ads are expired you re-purchase).

P.S If you ask his WS Staff, ''Where is UltimA?'' they'll reply ''he's been disappeared since July''.

yes he was on msn earlier today. however he is very busy with other stuff.. i would suggest you send him a friendly email as a reminder - i bought an ad at warezscene and had no troubles, theres no need to worry about it as he can be trusted

Yeah, same here we bought an ad at WS, and there was no problems with it, payment sent, ad went up ;)

And by the way, it sends some quality traffic too :P

Honestly people...STOP sucking UltimA's balls. How long are you going to defend one? I remember OP asking same question like what? 1-2weeks ago? Add a banner takes 30seconds so what's the problem here? Think before you try defend someone.

Ultima only cares about himself, good luck with getting the add on warezscene.

Also take a note that ultima is scamming people randomly.

I don't understand, if he has time to come on MSN, why can't he just add a banner/link that would take probably a min or so to add? Also, this is a very large amount, and keeping sum1 waiting without giving them any updates or just disappearing is also not funny.
Sorry to say UltimA, but I have to take Little Dragon's side on this.

lmao, are you still banned there or something. You sound upset the way your talking about Ultima.
I dont care about being banned on warezscene. I'm very very very active under a very very very liked other ID from me. And i never liked Ultima.

Also note that when Ultima SHOWS online on msn, he IS ONLINE most of the time.

Exactly,...

Logging on to msn:

1) Click to launce MSN - 15 seconds
2) Wait for it to load when signing in - 15 - 30 seconds
3) Chat to the person - 1 - 5 minuets

Logging in to admincp on warezscene:

1) Launch internet explorer - 15 seconds
2) Visit WS website, click Admin and click template modifications - 30 seconds
3) Simple type the code in, edit etc - 1 - 3 minuets

So there you go, its so simple. If he can log onto msn, even turn his computer on then he can simply edit a piece of code. After all, hes gettin how much money of this man, id do it straight the second someone was interested!

come on guys i see many people talking they see Ultima online so why you don't give him a message and reply here what's happening. so guy will have at least some peace in mind...

I payed £800 for an 5Zigen Border Max 304 exhaust system for a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R and i been waiting nearly 2 months for it, kept emailing them constantly and then threatened to get my Solicitor involved and they finally responded saying "well you didn't specify a date" i was like wtf? if you order something you should expect to have it within a reasonable time, anyways Ultima is a good guy and im sure he has a good reason for him going AWOL but yes as soon as he took the money he should of put the Advert up.

H3x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back