anvilhost beware bad support proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

accyuklad

Banned
Banned
this is a disgrace [slide]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2025/asdsj.png[/slide]
i wonder what it be like if you had a downtime lol

17 comments
so your the dickhead then

what was dumb when i did a first chat you didnt have a fucking clue what is your server memory limit how can dumb you be

Accyuklad? Really no need for that. And Lyrical Son, the "Asshole" bit wasn't needed.

Accyuklad has a valid point to some extent, a proper companies support is most likely to be professional and would answer the question now matter how stupid it is.

Thanks.

this is a example server limit
servera.png

it like to test people service and that is the worst site i ever met of service support theres people out there that dont know about mb into gb and to say they got hosting they dont even know the server limit lol

actually i closed it i wasnt going with a host that cudnt tell me server limit and i bet if my site went off they would say bullshit talk

i rather people stay away from this host this is the type of hosting that wont give a fuck if your site was offline or you got errors

You both are pathetic. accyuklad work on your english, it's terribly. Lyrical Son, you represent a company you can't communicate in that way with your clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back