AnaFile.Com - PPD/Referral & Full Free User Speed - (Minimum 2$ & Daily Payouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
never trust this or any other file host opened by delegnet again!

He sold anafile a few days ago and now he opened another file host (filedais), also is possible that he was the owner of nirafile too.
Delegnet, you don't respect us at all! Why don't you announce us from the beginning what you will do with the file hosts? Seems like you open file hosts and then sell them or make them scam!

bnowxju.png

bro.. Think 1st..

If he is the owner of nirafiles..
He will run away with all the payments..

But.. He never.. Even that his paypal account got limited..

He still pays..

Proofs??? I got 20+ times paid

================================

anafiles admin.. Sir i just remember..
Uploadsat is your sister company right?
Will you contact the admin to pay us??

I got a 9 days pending there.. Wish that you can help.

if the site sold , what's the problem ?

the site is sending payment to every one - check all the thread page and you can see how many people get paid and every day payment send to uploaders !

i don't know nirafile and it's not my site as you said - the site (filedais.com) owner contact me and we sell ads to him , he is my friend and he is trusted man !

i want to tell me some things , is there any pending to you or any one with more than our rules ?

damn filehost
pinch.gif
atleast hes paying though .. so dont be angry .. delegnt
heart.png

the site send payment daily , thanks .

never trust this or any other file host opened by delegnet again!

He sold anafile a few days ago and now he opened another file host (filedais), also is possible that he was the owner of nirafile too.
Delegnet, you don't respect us at all! Why don't you announce us from the beginning what you will do with the file hosts? Seems like you open file hosts and then sell them or make them scam!

bnowxju.png

bro.. Think 1st..

If he is the owner of nirafiles..
He will run away with all the payments..

But.. He never.. Even that his paypal account got limited..

He still pays..

Proofs??? I got 20+ times paid

================================

anafiles admin.. Sir i just remember..
Uploadsat is your sister company right?
Will you contact the admin to pay us??

I got a 9 days pending there.. Wish that you can help.

Uploadsat is buy ads from us as any site request advertise !

if you have any problem with them you can use their contact forms

Last edited:

the site is sending payment to every one - check all the thread page and you can see how many people get paid and every day payment send to uploaders !

i don't know nirafile and it's not my site as you said - the site (filedais.com) owner contact me and we sell ads to him , he is my friend and he is trusted man !

i want to tell me some things , is there any pending to you or any one with more than our rules ?

How can you guarantee for the new owner?
I remember that queenshare did this too, they sold the website and they the new admin stopped pay.
However it was a insult at our address the sell it and don't announce us (if I wasn't finding it on Flippa you didn't tell us anything about this).

anafile pay me too.. so dont say he scam lol..

:)

Now since you have sold the site. So I just want to ask you, will I be receiving payments in the future if I continue using this site ?

you can continue working , i'm still Affiliate Representative for site and every things fine !

How can you guarantee for the new owner?
I remember that queenshare did this too, they sold the website and they the new admin stopped pay.
However it was a insult at our address the sell it and don't announce us (if I wasn't finding it on Flippa you didn't tell us anything about this).

Be relax he will not stop paid to you or to any one !

Personally I hope so because I like anafile, but I doubt because you lied alot in the description of Flippa auction (Google accepts your file host - really dude?). However, this is not my business so good luck.

THANKS FOR THE PAYMENT

[TABLE="class: tbl1, width: 0"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]2014-01-09[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]xx
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]PAID[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

:)

Now since you have sold the site. So I just want to ask you, will I be receiving payments in the future if I continue using this site ?

you can continue working , i'm still Affiliate Representative for site and every things fine !

Got payment today, as promised, thank you. Good to hear you are still affiliate rep and talk with us. Good Luck, Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back