AltusHost Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ever go for they VPS dude its horrible, they shared hosing is way better than they VPS lolz.And this is personal experience not long ago at all.

AltusHost suspended my accaunt 3-4 times reason (CPU Load) I have forum with 1000-1500 unique visits and 8.000-10.000 page loads. Are mods are good. I would not recommend to host with them.

They suck alot, They we're a temp host for me for a few sites until i got back on my feet,
They suspend your site if you use more than 4% cpu, They only have 2 tech support staff, Which are both very rude. They hardly know anything. Didnt even know how too open IP Tables on their vps node ? They had too have worldstream do it

Yer lol, and my VPS would go down every weekend, and all they would say is firewall issue, ant the speed was so shit that you could never connect via SSH, it would time out :P

Wow, I am so pissed off at AltusHost I had to come on here and register an account just to vent!

I paid for VPS 5 days ago, and guess what? Since day one, there was errors all the way till now!

24/7 support? ROFL BULL SHIT!

Come there once, with a problem, they help you fix it. Then you find out there another problem, they help you fix it, come there again, they tell you they are busy and to submit the ticket, then find another problem, they say the same thing, no Operators and to submit a ticket.

Keep in mind all these problems was cause from their end. From Apache not setup correctly, then MX servers not working or maybe it was the MX records and whcih it still not fully working, then MySQL problem, then all I asked for was a damn dedicated IP. They said wait for sales to come on, I waited for 35 hours without sleeping NO FUCKING JOKE! over 35 hours waiting for their sales rep to come on. Why wait so long? Becuase my site members are freaking out asking what happening to the site, its been 5 days. I need a dedicated IP in order for my site to work. I contact tech support asking when the sales rep will be on becasue I been waiting for over 30 hours and guess what they said? They will be here in 4 hours.. . SO I waited and waited and guess what? 4 hours later, they shut down live chat. WTF is going on with this host? It's like they don't even know what they are doing!

looks like a new host, but you know what, at this point i think anything is better then altushost!

im going to hit the sac and will look deeper in to it when i wake up

thanks for your quick reply

damn altushost.. . wow im sooooo heated they wasted 5 days of my time and its stil all messed up

you see, thats the problem. their sales support been MIA for the last 2 days. I had not been sleeping just to wait for them, but they know.. .

They trying to wait for the 7 days to expire or something lol

Edited to allow Nikola to reply - yes I know how old this thread is, but its about the same thing.

Nikola, as you know I have plenty of proof - which month do you need?

If you would of dug any deeper you would of been greeted by little Chinese people. Thread is nearly a year old 8-).

Oh look, you dug up a Chinese lock. Don't mind if I do B-).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back