Shared AliBabaHost.com - Seedbox Hosting from $5/mo (with RapidLeech account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alibaba DOES have staff and a VERY GOOD ONE !! I know this for a fact as weve been with them MANY months and support is very good..Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

@^^
Hi
open ticket in client area .We will see to it.

@all
Offer still going on in $5 you will get seedbox + rapidleech --(Cheapest offer)

Hi, I want to buy a shared hosting for my Warez Forum with six month payment.
and also seedbox + rapidleech hosting for 1 month with 1 unique ip.
please pm me with your price.

I want one Basic plan of Seedbox with RL ??for $5.
Website says $10 how do I get the $5 deal? :D

Enter Promo Code OFF50 and u will get the 5$ , although from Only about 15 mins i was having many Stuff and uploading on my Seedbox and then Suddenly when the Seedbox was refreshing i found allllll Things on my Seedbox/FTP deleted :S

i hope i get reply for the ticket opened cuz that really Confuse meX-( , it will make my Ratio goes so Dam Low <_<

this must be the cheapest one I have ever seen if its a combo as you said. I'm very interested, any chance of a trail account ? If its good I'll definitely buy it

@all
All Persons ticket has been replied and all who order please open ticket after ordering as we have separate team who maintain these leech and seedbox servers
@all
You cannt get both rapidleech and seedbox in $5/month .i.e just 2.5$/month for each.

Hi
Their is some delay in the order as we are preparing new server.So please wait those who have ordered we will get you as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back