this compare your filehost and userscloud

4ef59d28f204.png

ff338a34c574.png

waiting for payment since 24-04
user : abir !
it is written payment on request !

Your account is
pes2012

why you asking payment for another account ?!

Regarding "abir"
i sent a message to this account mail asking for traffic details source because its not showing in my system
title of the message is "please send this details for payment approve‏‏‏‏‏"

Regards

waiting for payment since 24-04
user : abir !
it is written payment on request !

Your account is
pes2012
720pscorpwupload@gmail.com

why you asking payment for another account ?!

Regarding "abir"
i sent a message to this account mail asking for traffic details source because its not showing in my system
title of the message is "please send this details for payment approve‏‏‏‏‏"

Regards

1st of all thanks for ignoring my PM :) you know what i mean ;)
---
since you did not want to grant me more space in my 1st account i created a new free one so i can share more files
i did not refer myself
, i sent you the source via email with a screenshot
kindly pay me asap

* regarding payment i replied to your mail please check
* regarding "you know what i mean :D" we are making a huge change and u will update ASAP

i replied to your mail
yeah i hope u keep your word & update me coz i don't think that excluding me from posting is a huge update while SHERIF & others didn't get excluded
from posting , anyway it is your decision update me via PM with your final decision i am i going back in or i am going out
that is all

Guys i want to join this site ,seeing comments i am scared that the download count has the biggest issue hear,can someone suggest if you still facing issue with the incorrect status and count based on country wise,i been worked with many filehost and this was a major problem and concern and people loose trust on the filehosts when they see they loose money for the hardwork

i have just register let me test it and see how it works

Yes there seems to be an issue with the stats,as per the chat the group D , per qualified download should get 0.0020,but it shows only 0.0010 which is 1$ per 1000 download ,so iman24 please tell why this was so .i been seen in this thread from past 1 month u been saying that you fix the issue which never done,either you change the chat so that no one will have confusion or fix this problem ,even for the US and canada it should be 0.0060 but i have received only 0.0030 which means the total earnings are lost ,......

if required please check the stats in my username:dmlnayudu or if you need proof i can paste the stats so that every one can agree to me ,and we know most of the users are having this issue .so let see how genius you are in fixing the issue and get the trust of the uploaders before they get frustrated and leave the site .

i may be new hear but not to uploading .i been an uploader since 2009 and seen many host come and go and the way they try to manipulate the things ..

I am not giving negative feedback just giving heads up to all that if you can fix the things then you can rule this world else it will be just one more host ,which came in and gone ....

Always up-loaders support the hosts but its was the host admins not sure what comes up after a while and try to escape from the things instead of fixing the things and end of the day the loosers the uploders

Unfortunately, they promise to correct the statistics, but only promise and not fulfill!

iman24: All we have proved that has problem in statistics, when you will actually correcting??? Only promise, but never solve the problem !! Stats of Brazil yet not was corrected.

Brazil is plan B and statistics are as plan D.

thanks you friend!

Last edited:
just letting you know that the remote uploader isn't working at the moment. normally it works fine, but as of right now i am getting this message "The connection has timed out". thanks for the great service :)

I am not yet answered my question.
I want you to tell me.

[15th Apr 2015, 08:43 AM]
Hello, please tell me so I do not know.

Pay per 1 download is plan of file saiz.
Why is pay with same ?

Hi iman24,

if i need more than 1 tb storage, do i have to pay extra?

Kindly regards

no, you don't have to pay for more space
just send me message once you fill your space up

Received payment. Thank you for the fast payments iman! :)

our pleasure

I am not yet answered my question.
I want you to tell me.

[15th Apr 2015, 08:43 AM]
Hello, please tell me so I do not know.

Pay per 1 download is plan of file saiz.
Why is pay with same ?

working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back