Shared 15 GB Space 150 GB Bandwith | Quad Core Xeon Servers | Warez Linking Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got some news from one of my real friend(not the online ones:p) working in prolime :) he said tht there is still chance of getting the data back he just saw some positive signs...so lets hope whats he says is true :)

and ya my account is still isnt activated :(

i just got some news from one of my real friend(not the online ones:p) working in prolime :) he said tht there is still chance of getting the data back he just saw some positive signs...so lets hope whats he says is true :)

and ya my account is still isnt activated :(

is this true?
man! thats good info...
im waiting for info in that case! can be on pm!

I'm having a terrible time with the host so far. They used to be good but now they are horrible, very bad response time on support tickets, sometimes it can take more than 12 hours for reply.
Yesterday i was waiting for a ticket for over 12 hours and now i woke up checked my ticket and it was closed for no reason. WTFFF

Yeah i agree this host was ok before, but now that they have more customers they just dont give a shit about you

I'm having a terrible time with the host so far. They used to be good but now they are horrible, very bad response time on support tickets, sometimes it can take more than 12 hours for reply.
Yesterday i was waiting for a ticket for over 12 hours and now i woke up checked my ticket and it was closed for no reason. WTFFF

Yeah i agree this host was ok before, but now that they have more customers they just dont give a shit about you

maybe you are just unlucky or something ...i am not having any problem with them from the past 6-7 months :smug:

possibly since you have been with them for a while, also possible you don't need support as often as i do. I just got the host 3 days ago and am trying to get setup by moving my sites but something that could have done in one day has been taking 3 times the time due to excessive ticket response, its not 24/7 support its more like 12 hr support. Cause they don't work the other 12 hours

possibly since you have been with them for a while, also possible you don't need support as often as i do. I just got the host 3 days ago and am trying to get setup by moving my sites but something that could have done in one day has been taking 3 times the time due to excessive ticket response, its not 24/7 support its more like 12 hr support. Cause they don't work the other 12 hours

everyone see what this person wrote in ticket :)

thanks for closing my ticket asshole, i waited fucking 12 or more hours for reponse and all i get is a closed ticket. I need to get my shit rolling and you dont care about anything.

this is your way of talking with any support representative ? huh

your ticket was always solved under 1 hour...

database import request are out of support issue and that to was done with in 2,3 hour

im not going to answer your post anymore as prolimehost don't even prefer to talk to a person who don't have manners on how to speak with a support staff.

This guy is a scammer.

I wanted him to import database and he gave me so much trouble.

Eventually i asked if he was going to do it, because if not i was going to leave so i asked him this:

Can you please help me, i really need this done, its been 2 days and still no reply.

1 day later He said it takes 24 hours to import database. But we suspend your account cause we dont deal with cheap ppl (wtf?)

Now he doesn't want to give me back my money with the
30 day money back guarantee. I got the host for 4 days

Give me my money back!!!!!!!!

Now he doesn't want to return my money back with the 30 day money back guarantee. DO NOT GET THIS HOST.. IF YOUR NOT SATISFIED YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK

I was only 4 days with this host. One of the worst hosts i have ever been with. Glad i left though found one with great support, 500mb space, 1000gb bandwidth for $10 right after i left. Pm me and ill refer you there

This guy is a scammer.

I wanted him to import database and he gave me so much trouble.

Eventually i asked if he was going to do it, because if not i was going to leave so i asked him this:

Can you please help me, i really need this done, its been 2 days and still no reply.

1 day later He said it takes 24 hours to import database. But we suspend your account cause we dont deal with cheap ppl (wtf?)

Now he doesn't want to give me back my money with the
30 day money back guarantee. I got the host for 4 days

Give me my money back!!!!!!!!

Now he doesn't want to return my money back with the 30 day money back guarantee. DO NOT GET THIS HOST.. IF YOUR NOT SATISFIED YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK

I was only 4 days with this host. One of the worst hosts i have ever been with. Glad i left though found one with great support, 500mb space, 1000gb bandwidth for $10 right after i left. Pm me and ill refer you there
Well I had lots of experience with different host and almost all the host refused to import databases . They asked to do our selves .... Or they asked to pay around 30$ for importing ...
I am sure that u can do it your selve using bigdump or some other script .

All the best .
But frankly speaking I am going to stick to this . I love the host speed .

The big point is that the 30 day money back guarantee is a huge lie. This is only so that they can pull you in. 30 days money back guarantee is supposed to be a guarantee not a broken promise...

Just shows that Prolimehost has no character and is full of lies and bs.

If you don't want to be stressed out i recommend another host. Btw you can find good hosts at DP. Thats where i found my new one and its such a relief after my horror experience with this host.

The big point is that the 30 day money back guarantee is a huge lie. This is only so that they can pull you in. 30 days money back guarantee is supposed to be a guarantee not a broken promise...

Just shows that Prolimehost has no character and is full of lies and bs.

If you don't want to be stressed out i recommend another host. Btw you can find good hosts at DP. that's where i found my new one and its such a relief after my horror experience with this host.

i don't prefer to reply to your post as i have already mentioned that that i do not chat with customer who don't even have manners to speak with support staff.

you want refund because you found the cheap host but you tried a wrong way to get refund, you abuse our staff badly , we imported your database every time and then also you didn't stopped abusing.

and for your kind info, we do not refund or talk with customer who don't even have manners to speak with our staff

Tell of 1 thing, do you allow warez, because i know you have a great server and uptime.. But i just have this small confusion in my mind.. Your TOS states that your servers are in India, Usa and canada these countries dont allow warez so do you really allow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back