Shared 15 GB Space 150 GB Bandwith | Quad Core Xeon Servers | Warez Linking Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also received the following email

This was dated the 10th as well, so lets see what happens.

yup they emailed the exact same message (yesterday ofc) :
"" We have recovered 99% data and most probably everything will be fine by tomorrow morning "

still waiting for my site to come online

Hello all

Hope everyone is doing well

it was a splended jorney till date

but somedays back a website got huge ddos attack ( i still respect our customer and wont open this site name ) that person is also from this website only

we tried everything to recover data, we even recovered 99% data but again that site got ddos attack yesterday and we again faced the same issue and this time we lost it totally, now we have removed that website from our network, but unfortuneately our data is lost and its not possible to recover it now.

till date we provided top of the notch services, we brough a revolution in warez hosting and provided a very powerful network to this industry, but this issue has just hurted us alot.

we understand that you guys love us from deep of your hearth but i m very sorry to say that we are just unable to recover your data, and the customer who are hosted on server 43,44 need to start again.

we do have the customer list and we invite all the server 43 and 44 customers to sign up again with us and we will provide them 2 months of webhosting for free so that you guys can start again.

also we have purchased a remote backup server so that no one can play now and we gonna take daily remote backup ( till now we are taking backup in same network that is in server 44 )

also we have instaled cisco firewalls and have taken several security measures and now we can assure you that your data will be secured and you will get 100% uptime for sure

i hope that each and every customer here understand our problem, and must be aware of this that we worked day and night and have spent money like hell ( over 5000$ ) to recover all but yesterday attack destroyed everything

we love you all guys and now we are looking forward for your cooperation in this.
if you would like to stay with us and like to give us a chance and wanted to experience our highly secured server, and powerful and improved network for 2 Free months then simply email >> sales@prolimehost.com and in subject , put your website name, and in description put the url of this thread and we will provide you a special sign up link in the same email
Looking forward for your cooperation and love in this bad time

awh sorry to hear that man,
loved prolimehost so i would definitely want to join once again.

EDIT: just mailed, awaiting my special sign up link.

awh sorry to hear that man,
loved prolimehost so i would definitely want to join once again.

EDIT: just mailed, awaiting my special sign up link.

I agree with you mate, prolimehost have always been good to me, the ddos attack which unfortunately happened really messed them up badly and from what I can gather they have really been working hard to get everything back on, to no avail.

I have e-mailed as well for my special link-up which should be with me within 12 hours, then I can get my site back online.

well thats a preity bad news for me as ihave lost over 3000+posts 500+ members and even the databases of my other site hosted :( ..but i think i will stick with prolime as they are best :)

To me is an nightmare, last backup i have is 2 months old, all the daily backups are lost.
2 weeks sites down, reopen in???? this mean lost my efforts from last 2 years.

Just for info

we have stopped accepting new order

further order will only be accepted if they are refereed by some existing client

and email with special link has been sent to all

please sign up as soon as possible as it will end up in next 24-48 hour

Just for info

we have stopped accepting new order

further order will only be accepted if they are refereed by some existing client

and email with special link has been sent to all

please sign up as soon as possible as it will end up in next 24-48 hour

hmm haven't recieved any email with the special link for my website dirtywarez.com

i talk with the Rounak on their chat and he give me that link.
now my account is activated.

so maybe you guyz do this same..

its still pending .... but my sites are working as i had requested a temp c panel some time back ...so they will be updating that account only :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back