10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
we replace all our old servers but step by step so we still have slow servers but we will replace all
But if you know which servers are slow why don't you replace them immediately ? It's not very good to download at 20 kb/s...this kind of thing only leads to a bad reputation...
for 100% download plan we still not get final decision
for download speed we reply for that above
for premium user , yes no limit per day till now
What means that you haven't take a final decision ? I see that the vast majority of users wants 100% downloads + 10% sales, so why have you still doubts ? And what means "for premium user , yes no limit per day till now " ? Maybe in the future you'll limit the download volume for premium users ?

I need to know 2 things:

1) Are you going to change to the "100% dwnl + 10% sales" on monday or not ? Don't tell me that you don't know, so many people have alreday say what they want and so I think that you've already a clear idea of what you're going to do, so please be honest....
2) When paypal will be available again ?

Please answer to both these question ;)

y ftp feature for premium user only

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
ftp available for all users but new users take time to be approved in this service to avoid spammers

stats frozen...files from FTP dont appear in file manager...

as we say before ftp files appear in your account after 5-10min from upload

I need to know 2 things:

1) Are you going to change to the "100% dwnl + 10% sales" on monday or not ? Don't tell me that you don't know, so many people have alreday say what they want and so I think that you've already a clear idea of what you're going to do, so please be honest....
2) When paypal will be available again ?

Please answer to both these question ;)

we say we will announce in Sunday if we will stay in 50/50 or we will change to 100% downloads

paypal we still not finish Tax Id and that will take time and more document we can't exactly say when that done

server located where? will you close affiliate suddenly like other usa filehost?

our servers in Europe and for affiliate program we still use it

38 / $0.2765 0 / $0 $0 $0.2765
TierA
501|1001

???

plz let us what you ask for

Last edited:
16359866199360002592.png

i think it work as you see

yes Skeooe , we scheduled that
1- we work in site interface and design and we hope it will be ready before march
2- we work in more mods in site to be suitable for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back