zPag.es - "Zip your page links instantly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
my account got suspended for posting only filesonic shorten links

real bullshit

it proves they dont pay for those who earn more than 5$+ per day

Wouldn't be surprised if they pay the minimum payout to a few users just to seem legit, but ultimately they are a scam, aswell as hotimg which played the same game (or playing for people still using it). Don't expect to see any $100 payouts from these two services. (Of course if there are legit payouts above $40-50, happily post the various screenshots to rub it in my face)

I've used both adf.ly and zpag.es, adf.ly is better for the publishers but zpag.es is far better for the users who click the links. Far less annoying - you wait 5 seconds rather than waiting for the whole page to load before the 5 second count (like on adf.ly)... so more likely people want to click the link.

P.S. but adf.ly wins because zpag.es payment is EXTREMELY slow :(

I've used both adf.ly and zpag.es, adf.ly is better for the publishers but zpag.es is far better for the users who click the links. Far less annoying - you wait 5 seconds rather than waiting for the whole page to load before the 5 second count (like on adf.ly)... so more likely people want to click the link.

P.S. but adf.ly wins because zpag.es payment is EXTREMELY slow :(

Do you was get payout from zpag.es ? i search for zpag.es support but can't find anywhere..:facepalm:

I been request for payment for more than 2 weeks, and it still show in processing, how long it take to receive the payment?

Alexa rank 1400 and is the only competitor to the adf.ly. It will be very bad on their part if they scam now. If this is the case than I'll not step back from suing them :-/

Got my 1st payment today , so its paying

proof

15d26xj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back