Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Youtube Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, if there is already a topic called YouTube Counter please tell me and I will ask the mods to move it. Searched, could not find.

That said, what's is the deal with the Youtube counter just stalling? I have seen a bunch of videos about it and ppl have different theories. They mark you as a spammer or you are too new, or you have to pay in order for it to "unstick."

Our video is stuck for a couple of days and then it's like it creeps up and then freezes again. I know it's frozen because of sharing the link with other ppl who say they watched it, also the same with my personal acct.

Is this encouragement to make ppl pay?

Thanks,

JJ / SlingFile
:facepalm:
 

8 comments

Youtube doesnt update there counter every second...

It updates when the update wave is sent.. Imagine their are millions of accounts so it wont update that fast...
 
They usually freeze the counter, in case you're using bots to boost views. You should wait a couple of days I am sure the real views would show up. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
90
Messages
23
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom