Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

You have website? Let me work for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wj members,

First I would like to say sorry because my english so bad but I hope you know what I mean. :)

Ok, here what I am looking from this thread.

I am looking for website owner (priority for porn website), who don't have time to manage the site or may be have more than one site.
Let me be your staff, I will do the promotion, SEO, make the template good looking and everything something like that.
You don'n need to pay me. I just need my banner is put on that site (min 3 banner) and my banner also is porn site.

For more info, simply reply this thread or you can add me on my skype : messangermail9
or send me email at : ujungbatu42.forum[at]gmail[dot]com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
174
Messages
13
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom