Shared XSLTel.com - cPanel,7 GB Space,100 GB Bandwidth, from 6$/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know do you accept alertpay dollar at this stage? I want to start my own site with you. But the problem is I don't have any balance in paypal right now.

O I am looking for XSL - 1 package.

Good support i like it. Really nice.

Guys whats wrong with your service my site is down. If this happens now for more than hours m shifting hosts now..

Thanks

Update :
for security purposes we have disabled .htaccess if you need to add custom rules please open ticket in your client area

Kind Regards

Just bought xsl-1 for my new site. I have set nameservers in my name.com account. I am new on this. name.com showing:

WARNING:
This domain is using services that require the name servers ns1.name.com, ns2.name.com, ns3.name.com, ns4.name.com. In order for these services to function properly, please make sure that the domain name is using only these name servers.
But my current nameservers are
ns1.xsltel.com
ns2.xsltel.com

ns1.name.com, ns2.name.com, ns3.name.com, ns4.name.com were my nameservers when I ran my site on blogger.

I am glad that I have bought hosting from you. You are rocking.

I don't know why my site is showing the following error:

./cache/ is NOT writable. I have created a support ticket but the problem is not fixed yet. Please check and fix it.

Thank you

They probably changed the PHP handler from suPHP to DSO. Just chmod the /cache directory to 777 and everything will be back to normal.

why you people solve your problems in thread, can you just post pm or to msn for XSLTel, he is about always online there. :| he surely will help B-)
but he doesnt sits here 24hours in Wj so posting here is useless. :|
I like XSLTel service B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back