Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Xrumer Blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

20 comments

I Don't recommend using such tools to increase your PR. I hardly have noticed any success stories using this tool.

The worst thing I have noticed is no information about how it works even in .... "http://www.prstorm.com/how_it_works.php .

So, there is no strong fundamentals that indicates you should buy this product.

Visit this URL: http://www.build-reciprocal-links.com/www.prstorm.com

Check their pagerank (it is just 4) and check their alexa ranking which is also poor.

Well, if they offer you refund... ask for it...


as you can see the program likely dead:'(

but hrumer updated every month
http://www.botmasterru.com/product33929/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Banned · Joined
Computers
823
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom