Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys just back after vacation, most of the payments are send, i will re-check and confirm you :)

Where is the payment dude?

I have requested on 2014-10-07.

Please do not let me be disappointed.

Hi, you manipulated the system and requested a second payment while your payment was still pending.

This is not allowed. Your first payment needs to be paid first before you request another, you are lucky we have not banned you.

Regards

Rory

What? I am lucky?

I clicked on "request" button accidently.
I didn't manipulated anything. It's only a bug brother.
It's mistake of your developers, they forgot to fix this bug.
So, you should thanks to me, not ban. Because I exposed this bug.

I have worked with many filehosting sites since 2008, but I have never seen this bug before.
Normally, the "request" button should be non-clickable If someone already have a requested payout.

Tell me If I wrong or not.

If you want, I can search for other bugs and report your developers for helping them to improve the Xerver system.
You are judge me and you are talking like I am a hacker or spammer. But I am not.

I am not a newbie. I am only a veteran uploder.

So, when will you send the first payment? All of the guys got their payment, but I am still waiting. Why?

Where is the payment dude?

I have requested on 2014-10-07.

Please do not let me be disappointed.

Hi, you manipulated the system and requested a second payment while your payment was still pending.

This is not allowed. Your first payment needs to be paid first before you request another, you are lucky we have not banned you.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
What? I am lucky?

I didn't manipulated anything.
It's mistake of your developers, they didn't fixed this bug.

I have worked with many filehosting sites since 2008, but I never saw this bug before.
Normally, the "request" button should be non-clickable If someone already have a requested payout.

Tell me If I wrong.

So, when will you send the first payment? All of the guys got their payment, but I am still waiting. Why?

Regards

Rory

xerver admin
you are kidding right?
you will ban somebody because he-she requested his (deserved-his right)money by accident
please please and please care your customers and dont make jokes like this

What? I am lucky?

I didn't manipulated anything. It's only a bug brother.
It's mistake of your developers, they forgot to fix this bug.
So, you should thanks to me, not ban. Because I exposed this bug.

I have worked with many filehosting sites since 2008, but I have never seen this bug before.

Tell me If I wrong or not.

If you want, I can search for other bugs and report your developers for helping them to improve the Xerver system.
You are judge me and you are talking like I am a hacker or spammer. But I am not.

I am not a newbie. I am only a veteran uploder.

Regards

Rory

What kind of browser is that?It is of course disabled when you request for the first payout to prevent from demanding second payout...

Last edited:
@CristiOne
pm me your username, i will update the status from our side.

Offtopic:
only 3 payments are pending in last payout, that are under checking process, we will send payout to that account once we finish the checking.

Last edited:
you dont need to because you give money for 10 000 downloads
its not a ppv program ,its not streaming video host
so why 10 000?
complicated

and welcome by the way

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

We are creating a long term business and not trying to make a quick buck overnight.
Our rates are set to allow us to continue paying affiliates every month, and not run away after a month or two when we can't pay.

Best Regards

Rory

Hello, Please check PM

And FTP upload and any upload today is very slow :/ I can't now working. Why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back