Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday I got response to my ticket "we pay in 24 hours", so the 24 hours are over and still no payment recieved.... sorry, to this hoster is nothing more to say
they didn't pay me too even they didn't answer to my ticket -_-

I replied to you over here Kassimo....

-----------------------------------

@_Heisenberg_

It has not been over 24 hours yet, please check your ticket. We will process the payment tonight.

Regards

Rory

I replied to you over here Kassimo....

witch bank did you sent to ? can you tell me ?
because no one changed the paiment methode, and you didn't pay me when u see the security not locked,
anyway you didn't pay i have friends they didn't lock it and they got their paiment, why just me lol ;)

It was not just you, there are 3 other users with the same problem. Also, we do not check users accounts to see if they enabled security lock before we pay them.

We send payments according to the information provided for us, we are not going to verify over 100 transactions on every payout date, this would take too much time.

Regards

Rory

witch bank did you sent to ? can you tell me ?
because no one changed the paiment methode, and you didn't pay me when u see the security not locked,
anyway you didn't pay i have friends they didn't lock it and they got their paiment, why just me lol ;)

It was not just you, there are 3 other users with the same problem. Also, we do not check users accounts to see if they enabled security lock before we pay them.

We send payments according to the information provided for us, we are not going to verify over 100 transactions on every payout date, this would take too much time.

Regards

Rory
can u tell me witch bank did you pay me pelase ?

Regards

Rory
can u tell me witch bank did you pay me pelase ?

Hi, I have tried to send you a screenshot but your inbox is full. Please clear your messages so that I may send it to you.

----------------------------------

@Kemal you can request via WMZ yes. We will correct the exchange rate.

Regards

Rory

what the heck is this "

Your ticket 0000818 with the us has been updated.

The update is shown below.

Hi JustDesi

If you do not have security lock enabled on your profile and your payment has been marked as paid, it got sent to someone else.

Your account was hacked and payment info changed. We have noticed that this is happening to many users using "ZOOM" to upload to us.

Unfortnately, if the funds have been sent by us there is nothing we can do.

Best Regards

Xerver Support "

I hardly upload any files with this host.. All I earn is from my affliates.. then how come you say my payment info has been changed by someone.. when i requested the payout it clearly should my paypal id only.. Do not give any lame excuse..

I am not new webmaster working with file hosting..

I would have appreciated if you frankly say you will not make any payout..

what the heck is this "

Your ticket 0000818 with the us has been updated.

The update is shown below.

Hi JustDesi

If you do not have security lock enabled on your profile and your payment has been marked as paid, it got sent to someone else.

Your account was hacked and payment info changed. We have noticed that this is happening to many users using "ZOOM" to upload to us.

Unfortnately, if the funds have been sent by us there is nothing we can do.

Best Regards

Xerver Support "

I hardly upload any files with this host.. All I earn is from my affliates.. then how come you say my payment info has been changed by someone.. when i requested the payout it clearly should my paypal id only.. Do not give any lame excuse..

I am not new webmaster working with file hosting..

I would have appreciated if you frankly say you will not make any payout..

Hi

There is no need for us to not pay you your 10 EURO payment. Why would we send out payments 100 times bigger than yours and not pay you?

There are many users that can vouch for the above statement. Your payment is very small and there is no benefit for us to not pay you.

Regards

Rory

Hello,

I'm the administrator of Directdownload.tv and we might wanna start working with you, but there's a problem : 1 TB for premium users?

I mean, as we speak, we store 34 TB on filefactory, 16 TB on rapidgator, so 1 TB?

Please let us know if we can work something out.

Regards,

Hi, I have tried to send you a screenshot but your inbox is full. Please clear your messages so that I may send it to you.

----------------------------------

@Kemal you can request via WMZ yes. We will correct the exchange rate.

Regards

Rory

Done
I couldn't text you back in messages,n, butt that wasn't my paypal email, no one knows my passwordto change it , and every day i check it and it wasn't chnged and i'm pretty sure about that !

Hello,

I'm the administrator of Directdownload.tv and we might wanna start working with you, but there's a problem : 1 TB for premium users?

I mean, as we speak, we store 34 TB on filefactory, 16 TB on rapidgator, so 1 TB?

Please let us know if we can work something out.

Regards,

same goes for me :)

more space would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back