Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna ask
when i requested 19.90 euro to paypal
paypal fee was 1,30
so i got 18.60

how about it at webmoney?
same fee or less or nothing?

please help

i dont wanna throw my money to the rubbish
thanks

somebody answer?
where is support for 2 days?
unbelievable

and do you pay if i put my wmz to payout section?
do you autamatically change euro to dolar?

i wanna ask
when i requested 19.90 euro to paypal
paypal fee was 1,30
so i got 18.60

how about it at webmoney?
same fee or less or nothing?

please help

i dont wanna throw my money to the rubbish
thanks

somebody answer?
where is support for 2 days?
unbelievable

and do you pay if i put my wmz to payout section?
do you autamatically change euro to dolar?

no fee with wm

Dear Users

Sorry for the delay in support on the thread. We had a short holiday here. Smartboy will be back in 2 days, until then you can PM me with any questions you might have.

We have replied to all support tickets as well.

Best Regards

Rory

Is there a possibility to choose number of files shown per page ? Because it is 50 now and I think it would be better if it was possible to choose for example 20,50,100,200....

Dear Users

Sorry for the delay in support on the thread. We had a short holiday here. Smartboy will be back in 2 days, until then you can PM me with any questions you might have.

Best Regards

Rory

no body isreplying my email nor i get the payment waht the hell is going on my ticket number is 0000784 and user name is ahmedtour1

i didn't get anything

Dear users

If your payment has been marked as paid and you did not receive any money, please send your username to "support@xerver.co" so that we may check your accounts.

If you do not have security lock enabled, its very likely that your account got hacked. Also, we have been told that "ZOOM" is stealing users information and changing payout details. So if you use ZOOM to upload, this is almost certainly the issue. Payments get marked "Paid" only after a payment has been sent. We do not make mistakes when sending payouts so the money was sent to the info provided.

Regards

Rory
hello,

i didn't get paid even when u said it'sPAID
i texted you a week ago but u didn't even answer me, well i hope you check please

thank you

Dear Users

Best Regards

Rory

no body isreplying my email nor i get the payment waht the hell is going on my ticket number is 0000784 and user name is ahmedtour1

Hi

You requested your payment on the 24th. You should know by now that if you request after the 23rd, you wont get paid on the 1st - you get paid on the 16th.

Regards

Rory

Hi

You requested your payment on the 24th. You should know by now that if you request after the 23rd, you wont get paid on the 1st - you get paid on the 16th.

Regards

Rory

no sir, my request was in 22-09-2014 and it says PAID but i didn't recive anything, my username is the same as here pelase check

Best regards,

Hi

Regards

Rory

no sir, my request was in 22-09-2014 and it says PAID but i didn't recive anything, my username is the same as here pelase check

Best regards,

Kasssimo that reply was not for you. It was a reply to "Brain"

Please read the message that you quoted me with. If you did not activate security lock on your account and your payment has been paid, there is nothing we can do.

It is not our responsibility to verify your payment information.

Regards

Rory

Could you consider sorting the site out its slow and times out

XERVER I THINK YOUR SITE IS GETTING HACKED PLZ ADD DDOS BLOCKER TO STOP THIS

Last edited:
Could you consider sorting the site out its slow and times out

XERVER I THINK YOUR SITE IS GETTING HACKED PLZ ADD DDOS BLOCKER TO STOP THIS

Hi

Thank you for letting us know, we have everyone looking into this now. Seems it was most likely an attack on our front end server, as no other servers went down.

Best Regards

Rory

Last edited:

Best regards,

Kasssimo that reply was not for you. It was a reply to "Brain"

Please read the message that you quoted me with. If you did not activate security lock on your account and your payment has been paid, there is nothing we can do.

It is not our responsibility to verify your payment information.

Regards

Rory

no one know my password and i didn't use zoomer, i use web upload, then tell me what bank you paid me to ?
this is stealing !!

its seem to stopped at the moment but for how long ive known thew hosters whos had this problem but when they put a ddos blocker on there site they cant do it

hackers can hack the script and check with your bank before you say xerver has coned you

Last edited:
yesterday I got response to my ticket "we pay in 24 hours", so the 24 hours are over and still no payment recieved.... sorry, to this hoster is nothing more to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back