Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Any one received the payments ????

Hi Xerver ,

Wher ru ,why r u not responding to anyone,instead of thinking of fileom,first concern with xerver first and pay all in time ,else instead of getting new business u will loose the current business which u have.

Dont run for what u never have,u are still new ,so first pay users in time to have trust with xerver then u can think about fileom

Last edited:
before doing anything else pay us first !!
hDd7oaa.png

Still Unpaid whats happenin thats not cool at all don't include a payment methode if you can't provide money to in time from the begening tell us to don't use webmoney thats not cool Rory :) (Webmoney)

Capture_zpsa616c0f9.png

All payemnts requested till 6 th was DONE! not 7.. your payments done next time

No Not just before 7 th as rory said at the FIRST page its before or On 7th ;) man

Last edited:
Dear Users

We will continue with Webmoney payments on Monday. We are not able to top up our Webmoney account on weekends.

We are still busy processing a few paypal payments, they will be done as soon as possible.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
hope i receive webmoney payment in monday :)
thanks rory for reply..

Also guys, xerver is purely PPS Filehost, because they pay affilaites only from PPS earning (may be you think they earn from ads too, but that is very little money, that doesn't pay affilaite).

hope i receive webmoney payment in monday :)
thanks rory for reply..

Also guys, xerver is purely PPS Filehost, because they pay affilaites only from PPS earning (may be you think they earn from ads too, but that is very little money, that doesn't pay affilaite).
well, same as FILEOM, all PPS aff got PAID quickly, PPD still waiting and waiting ... =))

All payemnts requested till 6 th was DONE! not 7.. your payments done next time
rory stated on the first page that you can request on or before 7 to get paid on 16...
yeah, request on or before 7 to get paid on 16, and request on or before 23 to get paid on the first. but i'm still pending now :v

Last edited:
I pretty much can, I think.

I can't be certain, because daily stats link under Affiliate Reports hasn't worked for days (can't click it), but even prior I had 1 download per country counted as earning (which I assumed to be one user), whereas everything else was 0.000.

Makes sense for them to change yet again, though. If and when the willing fileOM affiliates are merged with Xerver, they'll have Terabytes worth of active data on their hands for which they can't count earning the same way they have until now. Even a child understands that they'll just follow fileOM's way then.

What started as an awesome PPD host is now with every passing day basically a PPS one. A claim which in itself is ironical, because only the most news-free downloaders would dare buy premium from Xerver. More savvy ones are justifiably cautious because for all they know, this host can go belly-up just as easily.

So that's why my earnings have fallen down despite the number of downloads is stable and maybe growing.
It's not good at all that users have to find these changes by themselves without an official communication. Maybe worst than shaving.

Last edited:
@M
this is not accepted mate, still now Xerver explained that "It is talking with FIleom to make deal, as fileom in big debt".

but after analysing indepth study and response from old FileOM affilaite, xerver dropped the plan to overtake fileOM, because xerver payment processor not accept this takeover, and lot of things happened back in scene.

So xerver just planned to run as xerver only [no fileOM merging, as he explained in other thread].
With their strong auto-rebill as default thing in their mind and their simple business model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back