Other XeoHost.com - rapidleech, torrentflux, 1 gbps port, from $4/month -USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Thanks m8, but most of the torrents i download arn't rar files. So id have to paste like 20 single links of tracks just for a album.

Is there a way to rar files inside the file manager admin pannel, my user/pass dont work.

ALL TICKETS ANSWERED . DUE TO HOST PROBLEM IT WAS LATE TO ANSWER THE TICKETS >> NOW IT IS SOLVED .

AND BLOW we don't give b4rt so it is not possible to do now . and what user and pass ?

WE ARE ALIVE AND WELL. LOL WHY WE WILL DISAPPEAR ?

WE had problem with support panel. Now all tickets are answered. And hope now it is ok with you guys .

SaKIB

@ joselito575 its soled already so why telling these ?
@ SSJ do u know how much each premium acountts costs ? And when they ban us . what about our losses/ have u ever thought of that ? Just telling what problem u get . have u ever told what are u getting ?

We always check our tickets daily. we just had some problem 2 day ago about support. now it is ok .
So no need to post these that look at it, we surely will.

All Slots are Filluped in Our Server.So we Currently Stopped Our Selling.Please Dont Make Any Order Now.We Will Be Back in few days with our new server.

And Moderator Please Close This Thread for Now.

dear iahve problem my leech link rar system split system torrentflux and any premium account not working please check it i submit the ticket but no reply whats metter ticket 241

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back