Other XeoHost.com - rapidleech, torrentflux, 1 gbps port, from $4/month -USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am online i have replied all tickets. Check again .

SOME OF OUR USERS ARE FACING BAD SPEED IN FILESERVE UPLOADING . WE HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT . USING TF AND RL IN THE SAME ACOCUNT CAUSES IT . IN THE UPCOMING MONTH WE WILL MAKE THEM SEPARATED . BUT FILE CONVERSION WILL BE AVAIL THROUGH OUR SCRIPT . WE ARE REALLY SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM CAUSED. WE WILL NOTIFY ALL OUR CUSTOMAR WHEN WE SEPARATE THEM . WE WILL ALSO ADD NEW PREMIUM ACCOUNTS. AGAIN SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM. JUST SOME DAYS TO GO . AND ALSO CPANEL WILL BE AVAIL AVAIL FOR CUSTOMAR WHO WILL ONLY USE RAPIDLEECH. AND THERE WILL BE ALSO A PLAN FOR JUST RL AND JUST TF. BUT WE WILL BE CHEAP ALWAYS !

Check MP

SOME OF OUR USERS ARE FACING BAD SPEED IN FILESERVE UPLOADING . WE HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT . USING TF AND RL IN THE SAME ACOCUNT CAUSES IT . IN THE UPCOMING MONTH WE WILL MAKE THEM SEPARATED . BUT FILE CONVERSION WILL BE AVAIL THROUGH OUR SCRIPT . WE ARE REALLY SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM CAUSED. WE WILL NOTIFY ALL OUR CUSTOMAR WHEN WE SEPARATE THEM . WE WILL ALSO ADD NEW PREMIUM ACCOUNTS. AGAIN SORRY FOR THE PROBLEM. JUST SOME DAYS TO GO . AND ALSO CPANEL WILL BE AVAIL AVAIL FOR CUSTOMAR WHO WILL ONLY USE RAPIDLEECH. AND THERE WILL BE ALSO A PLAN FOR JUST RL AND JUST TF. BUT WE WILL BE CHEAP ALWAYS !

Nice! I only need RL, I just tested how TF works and never use it again.:))

This site is crappy. After almost 1 week, I've yet to receive anything
I don't need that account anymore, keep the money as a donation to fix your crappy server for your current clients

I don't need that account anymore, keep the money as a donation to fix your crappy server for your current clients
I agree. I submitted a ticket a few days ago about Unrar and TF not working and he deleted the ticket. I really regret buying from this piece of shit host.

I agree. I submitted a ticket a few days ago about Unrar and TF not working and he deleted the ticket. I really regret buying from this piece of shit host.
kohkindachi said:

no man they are great yes there is some problem but those guys are very supportive i never faced such problems as you are telling.

Yea i thought same, check "Spam" in your mail you will see that you've got email from them with the details, Rapidleech is great for $4, coffee costs more and you pay it everyday ;).

when u r not checking ur mail properly that is not our fault.......

if u r not u can ask for refund....if u want to continue PM me here

We have updated our port speed. Now it gets good speed in uploading. here is some screenshots

2.png

3.png

IF U GET LOW SPEED. JUST CANCEL AND REUPLOAD IT. THATS IT

Sakib & Xemod Both of you guys are great .
i was new user for Rapidleech and you guys helped so much now every thing is fine and great speed.

We Have ordered another 1 GB PORT . :P

and some user are sharing their server . WE are monitoring IP . We wll ban of this happens

SAKIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back