Status
Not open for further replies.
Your solution when ftp lacks is reducing maximum connections to 2 and kill the others? seriously?!?

Response: 530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (2) for this user are already connected.
Error: Critical error

ftp is fucking slow i upload using VPS from NL
uploading with 500/kbps? speed wtf?

yep...
willy loves to promise some things and to do then other things... :facepalm:

edit: and now ftp is dead!! xD
R.I.P.
29.04.2011 - 16.08.2011
xD

Last edited:
my sad story with wupload...
[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/VvEds.png[/SLIDE]

Sad story?? LOL where are u psoting. HOLY SH#*! I wish i would make that much. :'(

Anyways...
Willy, upload to s202.wupload.com is slow and stuck like this for 5 mins all ready.

(Click to enlarge)

hello, please update my ditch premium and I have many files in wupload alojdos (1.2TB) and I need to climb over to get ready in 18-31 weeks, please upgrade to premium

my ID is: 2260

upload FTP very bad. error and speed very slowly

FTP upload fails
why admin do not fix the problem. fail every day ????

I have not seen any host FTP upload as bad as this host

Last edited:
Willy Why IDM to download something, I have to update the link every time?, I'm premium, and also the download speed is slow, and how I can know how much space I have used or files I have?

Well if there is someone to blaim, beside wupload for bad speeds, are his users who scream and cry here for promos.
Well, you have promos and you can't upload stuff as you want ..Well, i'm verry happy about that, common guys, is promo, enjoy it.
If users would've scream louder for fixes, theh i guess the money wup invested in promos would've goon in fixes.
Aww, willy, pls new promo man, pleaaase, we need it.
Lmao..

ok chech

Hi Everyone,

My name is Willy and I’m here to introduce our new baby Wupload.com. We have been working for a few months to conceptualize the ultimate File hosting/sharing site: (best features & rates)

- Free Speed: 500Kb/s
- Wait period: 10s then 30 mins between downloads
- Premium speed over 5MB/s+
- Free Up/Down up to 2Gb -- Premium Up/Down up to 10Gb
- Simplistic design and no ads
- Highly performing web, remote & ftp upload system (uncapped upload speeds )
:)

We pay a lot: http://www.wupload.com/affiliate-program

- NEW! UP TO 80% OF ALL PREMIUM SALES! B-)
- Up to 40$ per 1000 downloads (Japan in B & Turkey in C!!)
- 50% of the PPD download table + 35% revshare
- 20% referral and 10% for website owners
- Pay every week, 10$ min, with Paypal, Webmoney or Alertpay (can do wire as well)
- We make custom deals (I want your traffic and Im ready to make a deal!)

You are probably wondering why another filesharing site??? (you see a new one popping out every week these days!!) Well this is is not a new filesharing site, THIS IS THE NEW GUY IN TOWN. THE BEST NEW ALTERNATIVE!!!

I have been around this industry for a while now and I am not gonna sit around and tell you that we are better the Filesonic, Fileserve etc.. All I want is that if you want a great mirror or just good solid failproof alternatives then pick Wupload.com and you will find yourself a home!!

Thanks guys & don’t forget if you need anything or wanna make a deal (PPS, PPD, Rev, Rebills) just hit me up) contact me on icq, aim, msn or email willy@wupload.com !! Remember, Whatever it takes, Willy Will Do it ;)

Looking forward to working with you soon!

Willy
Wupload.com
willy@wupload.com

……………….
BTW .. I forgot to mention, I’m Hish’s cousin ;)

Really???

fantastic upload speed... 1MB/s -.-
nice how you can promise things willy... really nice...

Hey, WeeD!

When reporting issues, please PM me the specifics:

How you're uploading
If applicable - remote upload link
Any upload software you're using
Your location
Time of the issue

Thanks!

Regards,
Willy!

ftp is fucking slow i upload using VPS from NL
uploading with 500/kbps? speed wtf?

Your solution when ftp lacks is reducing maximum connections to 2 and kill the others? seriously?!?

Response: 530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (2) for this user are already connected.
Error: Critical error

Hey, all!

We are aware of the FTP issues which some affiliates were facing today - and we're addressing them!

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

Sad story?? LOL where are u psoting. HOLY SH#*! I wish i would make that much. :'(

Anyways...
Willy, upload to s202.wupload.com is slow and stuck like this for 5 mins all ready.

(Click to enlarge)

Hey, sewer!

Thanks for the screenshot! Can you PM me a couple other things:

1) Whether you're premium or free upload
2) Your location
3) Time of and duration of issue

Thanks!

Willy!

Willy Why IDM to download something, I have to update the link every time?, I'm premium, and also the download speed is slow, and how I can know how much space I have used or files I have?

Hey, Kevin,

So first - You have to update the link every time? Could I have some more info on what you mean by this?

For download speed - please let me know the server you're downloading from or send me the link via PM, the speed you're receiving, when you received it, and if possible, a tracert to that server.

PM me this information, please!

This is the information which will help us address the issues as opposed to "download is slow"! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Hey, Kevin,

So first - You have to update the link every time? Could I have some more info on what you mean by this?

For download speed - please let me know the server you're downloading from or send me the link via PM, the speed you're receiving, when you received it, and if possible, a tracert to that server.

PM me this information, please!

This is the information which will help us address the issues as opposed to "download is slow"! :)

Regards,
Willy!
What I mean is that when I download some file, sometimes the speed drops too low, then waits for the link, and I have to upgrade to continue with the download. I leave here some pictures, with respect to speed and I will send mp.
g8vm4pgjmtzu.jpg

6sm8ed827iyh.jpg

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back