Status
Not open for further replies.
I have RU files that are showing as being 'in queue' but it seems they uploaded correctly. It is impossible to remove these from the RU screen. I select them and delete them but they don't go away.

same here willy remote uploads files are still penidng i tried to delete that files 3 times but didint go away plzz do something nnd fix ru too..:(

waiting for ur reply..:)

Last edited:
Some kind of server drop, Willy.

It's says something like this: Connection time out

and the last report was: Could not write to transfer socket: ECONNRESET - Connection reset by peer.

I'm using FileZilla. All of FileZilla settings are OK, because I'm not touching them.

Regards,

Sand.

same here willy remote uploads files are still penidng i tried to delete that files 3 times but didint go away plzz do something nnd fix ru too..:(

id- m****101..!!

waiting for ur reply..:)

Hey, mayank!

We're working on rolling out a new infrastructure which will fix the upload issues we've been dealing with!

Also, please do not post your account information on the board in any way, shape or form! It's for your own security!

Regards,
Willy!

I guess I'll re-post this...

Download speeds are very very slow (I have a Premium account)...

This is using Chrome(41.8kbs)

This is using JDownloader (15kbs)

Same File, downloading as free (no Premium) A lot Faster.

Why?

"willy why don't you limit ru until the new servers are up and runing ?... "
That would make my premium account worthless.

@Willy: I notice that a lot of RU's instantly copy into my account. I assume this is because there is an exact copy already on the servers. If this copy gets taken down, will my access to my file (or is it just a pointer) go down with it?

Last edited:

Why?
I also would like an answer, I have a premium account but my download speed is bad. I am in the .EU and I don't use any VPS

Why?

Hey, sewer!

The 3rd image is Uploadstation!

We are aware of the download speed issues, but if you can please PM me the links you are attempting and a proper 3rd screenshot, that would be great!

Regards,
Willy!

"willy why don't you limit ru until the new servers are up and runing ?... "
That would make my premium account worthless.

@Willy: I notice that a lot of RU's instantly copy into my account. I assume this is because there is an exact copy already on the servers. If this copy gets taken down, will my access to my file (or is it just a pointer) go down with it?

If it's Wupload to Wupload you are referring to, then it's a copy, not a pointer, and no - if the user deletes the file you remote uploaded to your account, it will be fine!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, mayank!

We're working on rolling out a new infrastructure which will fix the upload issues we've been dealing with!

Also, please do not post your account information on the board in any way, shape or form! It's for your own security!

Regards,
Willy!

thanks for fast response willy..(y)
ok i will takecare of dat soon..!!
but can u tell me when will all errors will be fixed..
and can u jst help me out on some issue..!!
please delete my all ru files dey all r pending even i cnt delete them so can u please remove them..!!

<3 willy..
Regards..

My stats are going down each week. Same files also on another filehost and getting 400+ from there and only about 150 from wupload. Used to get good figures from wupload but not now. Don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back