Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with @cvrle77. because I recently getting more and more comments on forums that I post links to other Filehosts and this is probably due to the speed of the download and waiting time of 25 min between downloads.

I do not want to complain but I really wanted to get it resolved. because I based the 70% of my uploads on wupload.

I agree with @cvrle77. because I recently getting more and more comments on forums that I post links to other Filehosts and this is probably due to the speed of the download and waiting time of 25 min between downloads.

I do not want to complain but I really wanted to get it resolved. because I based the 70% of my uploads on wupload.

yes please bring it back to 10min

Hey, smrki!

We are working on launching our new infrastructure which will smooth out upload issues and greatly increase the download speed.

Regards,
Willy!

hi willy, i registered the 21 of july, was saving for purchase the 30$ premium with my money amd i had 28 saved, but i just saw now that it says in my earnings that my payment was generated automatically, is there a way to set the payment to manual?

another thing, it says it was paid today but i have not received a paypal email and theres no money in my account yet. The paypal email is set correctly in Wupload.

regards.

hi willy, i registered the 21 of july, was saving for purchase the 30$ premium with my money amd i had 28 saved, but i just saw now that it says in my earnings that my payment was generated automatically, is there a way to set the payment to manual?

another thing, it says it was paid today but i have not received a paypal email and theres no money in my account yet. The paypal email is set correctly in Wupload.

regards.

Hey, frogcoin!

We don't do manual payouts, but, if you wish to hold your payments, you just need to remove your payment account from your Wupload profile.

And as for PayPal - each week we have comments about this. There is a slight lag between it showing paid in Wupload and showing up in your PayPal account.

Do not worry, it will show up with some patience! :)

Regards,
Willy!

thanks for the answer willy, then ill remove the payment account while i save for premium. i have some more questions if you could help me:

1.- if i remove my paypal account, after i upgrade and then put my paypal again, some hostings block the payment for around 15-20 days when you change the payment email for safety issues, is it the same with Wupload?

2.- i didnt know about the automatic payment of wupload, is it fixed to pay after we reach some amount of money or a fixed day?

3.- the delete of inactive files is after 30 days?

4.- right now i have my program as "pay per download", still i wondered if i could see the "premium sales count" in case someone acquired a premium even if i didnt earn nothing from it, so based on that i can decide to switch to "advanced program".

thanks for the answers, sorry for the inconvenience.
regards.

EDIT:
by the way "payment received" ;)

Last edited:
still havent got my payment. a friend of mine already received his an hour ago. it says paid in my earnings but i still havent got the money.

have you all received your payments already?

thanks for the answer willy, then ill remove the payment account while i save for premium. i have some more questions if you could help me:

1.- if i remove my paypal account, after i upgrade and then put my paypal again, some hostings block the payment for around 15-20 days when you change the payment email for safety issues, is it the same with Wupload?

2.- i didnt know about the automatic payment of wupload, is it fixed to pay after we reach some amount of money or a fixed day?

3.- the delete of inactive files is after 30 days?

4.- right now i have my program as "pay per download", still i wondered if i could see the "premium sales count" in case someone acquired a premium even if i didnt earn nothing from it, so based on that i can decide to switch to "advanced program".

thanks for the answers, sorry for the inconvenience.
regards.

EDIT:
by the way "payment received" ;)

Hey, Frogcoin!

1 - No, we will not block your payment, but PLEASE set a security question in your account to confirm changes.

2 - Payments are automatic every Wednesday for earnings gained by the previous Sunday - minimum payout is $10

3 - Free users files are protected for 30 days from upload - after that, they are subject to deletion. Premium users have no expiry on their files :)

4 - Yes, even if you're on PPD, you will see your premium sales count (but not the value of the sales) for exactly that reason!

And no worries, it's no inconvenience whatsoever!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back