Status
Not open for further replies.
kejrud come on man Willy canot make passable to fix FTp and Downloading for free users and you saying and thinking about lifetime with suck Wupload come on wake up bro wake up

why would anybody want a lifetime premium at any filehost? if there is one thing i have learnt over the years, it is not to make any long term commitments.

^Because the cost of a lifetime with the uploader discount wouldn't be much different than buying a 1 year account. Or paying 12 1 month accounts for you short term thinkers.

Sure it's a slight risk, but you should be able to earn your money back through your uploading.

Cant understand why you defend WU Staff. I know it´s a good hosting when all runs well, but it´s their responsability to guarantee the proper functionability of the file-host.

If suddenly they have more registered users, they should add new servers, even if the current infraestructure it´s enough, but no, they prefer to saturate all the system and then, with our money in their pocket they spent it.

I hope they´ll fix all the problems soon.

the lifetime membership would probably cost around $80 compared to 30 for the 1 year membership. so over 3 years it is like $10 cheaper. and who knows where wupload will be in 3 years (nothing personal willy, i wish you all the best).

rapidshare changed their tos like twice a week and they always came up with new annoying shit. and they almost committed suicide with their crappy rapid point system, when not only rewards where gone, but people suddenly had to pay for online storage.

hotfile broke down pretty fast as well, once the suits were after them, and fucked over tons of paying customers in the process.

so yeah even if you can save a couple $ in the long run, still doesn't seem worth it.

Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server
530 Sorry, the maximum number of clients (2) for this user are already connected.

We have been working for a few months to conceptualize the ultimate File hosting/sharing site

this is from first page, for how months can we expect better speed, just kidding wish you all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back