Status
Not open for further replies.
of course this professional uploader stuff is a bunch of bullshit. most people are probably better of getting a real job instead. but yeah i guess everyone who is in this for the "money" does know that it may be helpful to post unique content in as many places as possible. so in a way i do understand what he means.

personally, i am not in this for the money. i don't really care if i make a couple $ less a week. as long as i can cover the cost for my premium accounts and additional costs for servers etc. i'm fine.

however, what i can't stand is when things are not working as they should when i want to do them. and it's the same thing every weekend. the uploading doesn't work properly and the download speeds are not acceptable for premium users. on some days i can barely get 500kb/s download speed.

i do understand that fixing things immediately is a difficult task. and i certainly don't mind waiting some time. but it has been 3 or 4 weeks now and nothing appears to be fixed.

double payouts and such sure a nice promo, but i would have prefered if that money actually went in improving the connections :/ but i guess i'm a minority there.

Hey, all,

We have made some changes in FTP and you should notice improvements very soon, and we will be making hardware upgrades which will greatly increase the number of ports and reduce the chances of high volume traffic affecting the speeds and connectivity for affiliates.

For remote upload, we have a massive queue and we are doing all in our power to get them moving at a fast pace, and we are working on implementing a solution which will prevent these large queues, making it easier for you guys to work!

It's unfortunate when these issues arise, but drastic increases in traffic are difficult to predict. Know that we are doing all in our power to overcome it to give you guys the best possible filehost experience!

Regards,
Willy!

I know we are not able to see the $ for sales if we are on PPD but is it possible for you to tell us? By PM?

The number of sales is there to give you an idea of what plan would be best suited for you, but unfortunately I cannot let everybody who PMs me know how much the sale was worth!

Regards,
Willy!

yes... me ,tooo

i can't make money now..
there are not any counts.

stats are working fine ...
just set the CORRECT date .....

Hey, guys!

Stats are working correctly - be sure to check your dates, as lawina had mentioned!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy, ru from oron to wupload still not working, are you going to fix it?

Hey, gogo!

Oron blocked our servers, so we are trying to find a fix for it.

I will keep you in the loop!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,
are you still extending premium account of affiliates with decent stats?
if yes
can you check my stats...
to tell if im qualified or not...

PM me your account ID, thanatos, and I can see if you qualify ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
what sites can do remote upload with wupload?
i mean like megaupload

We accept remote uploads from about 99.9% of filehosts in the market, disvsros!

You just need to save your premium membership info in the password manager, or, if the filehost is not listed, try the classic method:

user:pass@filehost.com/file/8956434...

Regards,
Willy!

Where is the "PROMO Column" located?

Hey, sewer!

If you do not have the promo column listed in your Stats page (last column on the right), it is most likely because you do not have any referrals, which means you cannot make promo earnings for Willy's Monkey Business!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy....Willy.....Willy! Come on men, try to understand the situation. It's the popularity that's killing Wupload right now. Don't blame Willy for that. WUpload is not the only host in the world.

Willy Wupload I have a big big problem. Someone hacked my yahoo email adress and he changed my password atemail, so I can not acces the yahoo mail. He entered in my all acounts like (wupload.com) and changed the email adress or the password at log in and when I try to log in it appears ''Provided password does not match.'' or ''Unexpected error during process Authentication: - Provided password does not match.''
So, what can I do to recover my profile? Please block all acces of my account.. IMPORTANT don't cashout my last money (about70$) because he can have acces to my paypal account.

PLEASE PLEASE.. Answer to my problem soon as you can!!!

Pls. someone answer those questions ??

I know if its premium user than only one /IP/24 hours..

but If an free anonymous [unique IP] downloads six different files from my account in a day..how many download going to be counted ?

Are the stas live or some what delay ?

Thanks for your fast reply in advance..

Willy Wupload I have a big big problem. Someone hacked my yahoo email adress and he changed my password atemail, so I can not acces the yahoo mail. He entered in my all acounts like (wupload.com) and changed the email adress or the password at log in and when I try to log in it appears ''Provided password does not match.'' or ''Unexpected error during process Authentication: - Provided password does not match.''
So, what can I do to recover my profile? Please block all acces of my account.. IMPORTANT don't cashout my last money (about70$) because he can have acces to my paypal account.

PLEASE PLEASE.. Answer to my problem soon as you can!!!

Hey, Zaitz!

Can you please PM me:

1) Links to Wupload files you have uploaded.
2) Your IP address
3) Your country
4) A screenshot of a payment we have made to you.

Regards,
Willy!

I know if its premium user than only one /IP/24 hours..

but If an free anonymous [unique IP] downloads six different files from my account in a day..how many download going to be counted ?

Are the stas live or some what delay ?

Thanks for your fast reply in advance..

Hey, sandip!

I already answered this via PM, but I'll answer it here for posterity's sake ;)

We count multiple free downloads a day, and for premium users, it's 1 download/premium user/24 hours!

Regards,
Willy!

I just tested Web Upload and it worked fine on my end. Are you using a US or EU sBorg server?

What speeds are you getting? Are you receiving any errors?

Regards,
Willy!

I just tested Web Upload and it worked fine on my end. Are you using a US or EU sBorg server?

What speeds are you getting? Are you receiving any errors?

Regards,
Willy!

I'm using both US and EU servers. Speeds are lower than 0.10 mb/s since saturday!!

And I also get errors: "504 Gateway Time-out".

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/UTvlam.jpg[/SLIDE]

It's the ONLY filehost having problems, as usual..............

X-(X-(X-(

Hey Willy, can I trade in my point to renew my premium account?
Do I need to press the "Renew Your Account" on the top there or "Trade in Points" in the My Stats section?
This time is my renew, can I still get $4.50 for 1 month premium? or 9.99?

Can you do me a favour and PM me the IP address of both your EU and US servers, Bloodsucker? We'll take a look at the routing.

Regards,
Willy!

I don't have to provide anything regarding my sBorg/Rapidleech accounts or sites.

Fix it. Tired of this. Contacted support on sBorg more than once and all they can tell me is: "talk to wupload and complain. the problems is on their side".

So.... I'm complaining. Now, fix it.

And don't give me the "it's peak hours" excuse. Is 24hrs/day peak hours?!

The problem didn't magically appear, and it's been going for 3 days now.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to work like this, and quite honestly, it's annoying as hell, not to say worse....... X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back