Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is slow as of now but I guess wupload is still a popular for downloaders

still getting sales

1a2a2c.jpg

This is my 8th time that i am saying here that FTP is not working and alos earing is not GooD as it was i think Wupaod is making us fool if you canot make is so why you makung us fool day and day fuck off and leave all Wuplaod and thats it

Ive moved from PPD to Advanced..wait and see Willy will say test period is over lol. Giving it a week to see if makes any difference lol

remote upload to fileserve sux!

It fails alot

What about FTP upload? this is getting way 2 crappy.... I CANT upload anything and remote is so F"!#!"#!" slow!!!!

Please fix it or tell us what is going on with WUPLOAD please!

As far as your speed concerned maybe u are uploading from your own internet connection but I m using 100+ mbs Connection of RDP

Or maybe I am uploading from 2 dedicated servers with 1 gbit connections
one in NL, Ecatel, and one in USA, 100TB, Softlayer.
I am getting 100mbit per link to filesonic in EU, and 400mbit per link, if I get USA filesonic server. :)

This is from USA server.

Please fix it or tell us what is going on with WUPLOAD please!

*Willy's response to this*

Over the past several days we have been processing a large number of files through Remote upload and we have a ton in queue. We are working very hard to make sure these files are processed as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back