Status
Not open for further replies.
FTP is still very slow, only uploading around 200-300 KB/s. Also, I hope wupload will consider adding servers in the US in the near future so the speed wouldn't be so slow.

The download speeds really need to be fixed. I have tested them every day and have never been able to download at more than 200 kB/s and I have premium. I think I am losing lots of downloads because of it. In all my posts I have wupload links as my primary link then filesonic as my secondary and more and more each day less people are downloading from my wupload links because of the slow speeds and they're using the FS links.

So what do I do when I see this error?

I could ru from WU > FS, but that shit takes forever to process.

If you could do me a favour, sewer, and PM me the link next time you receive that, it would be helpful ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Sorry for my language .. but I'm bored with this Upload speed problem
every time I think that it has been repaired .. the speed drops again

If I had it my way, hardaway, we would never face issues, but such is the reality of running a new and growing site.

Rest assured, we are continuously working on improving our speeds across the board, and whenever an issue arises, my team and I are working on fixing it!

Apologies for any frustrations which may arise while we work on making Wupload the best filehost for affiliates!

Regards,
Willy!

ftp to Wupload
1310643369864.jpg

Im user VPS US :(

I Have A problem Willy Bro

Today I Receive This Email from fraud@wupload.com

Code:
Dear Affiliates,

Your payout has been put on hold by the Wupload Fraud Department.

Please send us examples of exact links to where you have posted your files. We will process your payment once everything is verified.

Regards,

Wupload Team

how to fix this problem plz help me :'(

Can we have something like an operator where in File manager, we can choose whether to search the folder I am in OR all the folder?

Hi Willy,
Today i had send an email to you, I had paid at 13/7 but i fill wrong WMID into Payment information, can u help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back