Status
Not open for further replies.
mr idiot

what an idiot !
atleast get control of ur mouth ,if u so insecure with wupload payment procedure why dont u leave it and get some other host ...... instead of spamming with ur idiotic comments ...

I WILL DEFINATELY LEAVE WUPLOAD AS SOON AS I GET MY MONEY DUE TO ME.. I WILL ALSO JUST GIVE AWAY THE 5 MONTHS I TRADED IN POINTS FOR ON A PREMIUM ACCOUNT... and my comments are not spam idiot.. they are a legit gripe concerning wupload lack of information in there website f.a.q.. if you like willy so much go sit in his lap,, you sound like you work for the guy..!! i wouldnt be surprised your one of his staff members watching the board here idiot.

Hi Willy and everyone, for what I read payments in wupload are automatic every wednesday when you reach $ 10 from the previous Monday to Sunday. But someone could say me, when the money appears in the paypal account? If it is send in the morning like other filehost or at the end of the day, because I have $ 30 pendinding. Now server time in wupload web is June 29, 2011 / 04:10 pm.

Thanks a lot for the anwser guys.

Hi PR!

If you go into your file manager and select the file(s) you wish to share, on the right (above the link box) you will notice a series of symbols...

The second from the right is "Share", and it will allow you to generate File Name URLs, Forum links and HTML links!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi, blogurway!

Free user's files are deleted 30 days after upload.

Premium users files are protected!

Regards,
Willy!
Wait so if my file is getting 10 downloads and this continues forever , even after 30 days it will still be deleted even though it has been downloaded within in last 30 days???? <_<

my issue has been resolved on another forum.. thanks to willy... the rest of the rude people answering for him actually cause more harm to his site than good.. congratulations on hurting his buisness instead of helping.. idiots!!!

I WILL DEFINATELY LEAVE WUPLOAD AS SOON AS I GET MY MONEY DUE TO ME.. I WILL ALSO JUST GIVE AWAY THE 5 MONTHS I TRADED IN POINTS FOR ON A PREMIUM ACCOUNT... and my comments are not spam idiot.. they are a legit gripe concerning wupload lack of information in there website f.a.q.. if you like willy so much go sit in his lap,, you sound like you work for the guy..!! i wouldnt be surprised your one of his staff members watching the board here idiot.

my issue has been resolved on another forum.. thanks to willy... the rest of the rude people answering for him actually cause more harm to his site than good.. congratulations on hurting his buisness instead of helping.. idiots!!!

then get out from here .... also add "s" infront of ur username ......
dont know at how many forums u spammed with same questions ......idiot

Hmm...cant wit for the great news.

I wish wupload will launch rebill feature, will be interesting.

Thanks Willy.

Hey, bravesoldier!

Rebills are something that can be discussed in custom plans for active affiliates!

If you wish to discuss, please PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy whene the FTP upload will be with good speed i just get 3MB/s as maximum and 1MB/s usually and there is sume Bug on this FTP

Hey, l0ck!

What client are you using and where are you uploading from?

Regards,
Willy!

Yeah add this feature to protect our accounts from hacker, this is a very good feature.. Pls. add it Willy.. Thanks

Hey, wiresaw!

Yes, this is on the list of things to add and we'll be adding this ASAP!

Regards,
Willy!

No you can't. Wupload was banned today from taringa. And there are no *** shown, but try to post and you will see.

Any thoughts about this willy?

There is nothing we can do about this, martin!

Regards,
Willy!

ok Willy i send u an email to willy@wupload.com from my paypal ID and i pm u my ID here in WJ ^^

Thanks, Lord!

I'll get it sorted out!

Regards,
Willy!

i am a premium member of wupload and frankly im thinking of removeing my files.. ive sold over 70 memberships from my account, and have hit the 1000 download mark on several.. however the site scares me to death when it comes to being payed!!! there f.a.q mentions nothing at all about the many questions members have been wondering concerning payment.. instead there is a mention about being paid on wednesdays from the previous sunday thru monday on a totally different area of the site... oh,, get this.. also a magic link is supposed to suddenly appear on wednesday at some secret time in the afternoon to get your pay..when you write customer support you are given the robot response of we pay on wednesdays thank you.. resolved!! could we be any less helpful? why is everything concerning there actual pay procedure hidden? and why is there no clear and precise explanation in f.a.q? what is this magic appearance of a pay link in your earnings sometime in the afternoon? willy,, you have lost all respect!!!!!!!!! i will be doing my best to collect today this wednesday if i can,, and then close my account!! and removeing all links .. keep it up willy,, im sure you will see the frustration continue with others... sincerely disappointed with wupload.

Hey pamz,

I dealt with this over at DP.

Regards,
Willy!

when last week bonus appears in the statistics?

As of July 1, tulip_flower!

Regards,
Willy!

your comment speaks for itself... grow a brain please.

your comment speaks for itself... grow a brain please.

moderate your own buisness unless you can offer a solid reply that helps.. thanks mr. squeak

Hello pamz et. al,
Please refrain from flame wars on this support thread.

Regards,
Willy

hi willy ;) and nice to meet you also here :)

all fast and smooth ftp, ru. Also dl speed is excellent without even an account......

Waiting for more promo projects for the summer !!!!

2 last things to ask/request (reply whenever u have time)

a) can we have an affiliate banner like 120x600 vertical ???

b) can in FM (file manager) view files without the details like a list ???
(similar to filesonic)

We like default option but would be nice to have that one like a file-list without file-details of each one.

keep up the good work !!!!

Hey, broadcast!

If you need a custom banner size, please PM me and I can see if our design team can get that set up for you!

And thanks for the suggestion on the file manager!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy and everyone, for what I read payments in wupload are automatic every wednesday when you reach $ 10 from the previous Monday to Sunday. But someone could say me, when the money appears in the paypal account? If it is send in the morning like other filehost or at the end of the day, because I have $ 30 pendinding. Now server time in wupload web is June 29, 2011 / 04:10 pm.

Thanks a lot for the anwser guys.

Hey, glad!

Payments happen before midnight. We don't have a set time as we're growing weekly and payment processing does take time.

Typically they will happen late afternoon/early evening!

Regards,
Willy!

Can i Remote Upload wupload to fileserve??. Regards...

Hi, corsal!

Yes you can!

Regards,
Willy!

We'll not get 100% bonus on today's earning's? :facepalm:

Hey, Kiestas!

The 100% Bonus Earnings are calculated on ALL EARNINGS between June 21 - June 30, and the earnings & request link will show up in your account on July 1st!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back