Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy. Please check what happens with the billing system, because it is not possible that there was a sudden drop in the collection. Yours Beuar.

29fscqs.jpg

Hi. also got nothing for today, stats froze since yesterday night.
nothing appears between 2011-24-06 line and total.
Just a display problem or did you stop counting for some reason ?

EDIT : I'm dumb, of course I'm still paid, just changed the from/to dates, apologies :D

Last edited:
Please help me! How can I change my payment info?

I go to Settings and change my payment info, but after saving, the payment account is not display in Account Info???

000-1782.jpg

=======
Sorry, I knew this question's answer, I should comfirm Email ^^

Last edited:
Does work remote from Oron to Wupload now, or not? If yes how? I try put login and pass to "remote upload wallet" in wupload, aleso try classic way http:nick:pass@oron.com... no one work :-(
thank you

RU still 502 error ?????

Been like this all day now, were is willy? someone said that they don't work weekends - does this mean RU will be 502 until monday??

When you select a file (or more), usually you get a box on the right size with the link of the file, move- copy- and trash buttons.These options suddenly disappeared a few days ago.Please fix this because I can't do anything.

Here is a screenshot :

257i13t.png

When you select a file (or more), usually you get a box on the right size with the link of the file, move- copy- and trash buttons.These options suddenly disappeared a few days ago.Please fix this because I can't do anything.
You need refresh , sometimes server slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back