Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo Willy,

Could I also get a free premium account? I like your system very much. If you can upgrade my account (username: laohuoji) to premium for some trial time, I can then judge your service more conveniently and would like to buy a premium account afterwards. Thank you in advance! :)

Just started to add wupload to my list of filehosts to upload and I find difficulties in a few stuff.

1) Any chance of seeing filesize in the manager? It's damn hard to know if all my uploads are uploaded correctly at a glance.

2) Megashares RU doesn't seem to work well. More than half the time it comes out error even though the correct user and password is set in the password manager.

3)How to sort files files by date uploaded lastest first?

Hi Willy
is there a option like in Filesonic ' Trade in Points ' ?
and kindly if it is possible to have a premium account?
My ref ID is 7814
thank you

edit... Trade in Points found :)
Premium ?? waiting for an Answer :) :)

Last edited:
Hello, Willy!

One question please.

Why did you reduce my earnings?

I was on plan A and yesterday I moved to plan B.

All the counted downloads from past days in plan A automatically convered as downloads o plan B and my earnings reduced. Why did you do that?

It is unfair.

Hello, Willy!

One question please.

Why did you reduce my earnings?

I was on plan A and yesterday I moved to plan B.

All the counted downloads from past days in plan A automatically convered as downloads o plan B and my earnings reduced. Why did you do that?

It is unfair.
That's plan B mate, read what it says.

Hi Willy......

I have a doubt about your upcoming promo.

If my Referral earns 10 USD between 21st-30th June..........Then how much I will get from him as a referral Earning?
[Will I get 2 USD (20% of 10 USD) then my earning will doubled to 4 USD according to the promo] or what ?

Thanks.

That's plan B mate, read what it says.

No mate, the past days counted downloads were made as PLAN A affiliate programme.

From yesterday and in the future I am on PLAN B so only the new downloads should count as Plan B affiliate programme.

The problem is that my earnings made in the past as Plan A, converted automatically to plan B. I was not in plan B when these downloads were made.

hi Willy:
i am a uploader.
Can you upgrade my account to Premium account please?
my ID is: 11808

i am working filesonic & uploadstation,but i saw your wonderful PROMO BANNER,i will work hard with YOU! Wupload....(i add MY SITE with Wupload ^^)

THANK YOU....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back