Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve and Filesonic are the representative file hosts of the last year.
I'm glad that there is a new competitive file host -- wupload.com
I hope you run well and stay long!

any one test the download like a free ?
it seems that a lot have problem to download like a free :'(
download tooo slowly , and downloading with a browser takes several hours and stops after a few minutes.
thanks

a lot of my downloader have problem to download and not only speed problem but the download stop :facepalm: and this is a big problem

I think that because of IDM, and also this problem happens sometimes with free download by browser, I do not know the reason, but when everything is ok the speed is super fast for free download

[SLIDE]http://i56.tinypic.com/sv3vhk.jpg[/SLIDE]

Help us Willy

Regards.

Last edited:
Please upgrade my accou
username:lidude56169
id:3930

You can add plan 60% sale,willy? . ;)

We are focusing right now on PPD, but anybody who wants to talk about custom plans, please PM me!!!

pls add generate link button asap.

Thanks for the tip, jooker, we are going to be adding more functions to the site in the coming weeks. Keep the suggestions coming people!! B-)

It seems to be HF's problem..... Cause all other remotes are working fine.

The size of files in filemanager will be added asap; I had already mentioned it to Willy, and they're working on it.

The banners can be seen here:

Code:
http://www.wupload.com/affiliate/banners

Thanks, Bloodsucker! She is correct - Hotfile you need to use hotlinking, which you can find out about on Hotfile's site. Filesize is on the top of the list of things to add, as many people have been asking for it - Bloodsucker included!

Fileserve and Filesonic are the representative file hosts of the last year.
I'm glad that there is a new competitive file host -- wupload.com
I hope you run well and stay long!

Thank you loser24! We hope so, too!

any one test the download like a free ?
it seems that a lot have problem to download like a free :'(
download tooo slowly , and downloading with a browser takes several hours and stops after a few minutes.
thanks

Most people have commented on how fast the speed is for free dls. Can you PM me the link you are attempting to download???

And to everybody else who posted their user IDs here or PM'd or e-mailed me, your accounts are being upgraded! Just going to take me a few minutes to make it through them!!!

Thanks for the support, everybody!
Very encouraging!!

Regards,
Willy

I think that because of IDM, and also this problem happens sometimes with free download, I do not know the reason, but when everything is ok the speed is super fast for free download

[SLIDE]http://i56.tinypic.com/sv3vhk.jpg[/SLIDE]

Help us Willy

Regards.

with IDM the download don't start LOL

We are focusing right now on PPD, but anybody who wants to talk about custom plans, please PM me!!!

Thanks for the tip, jooker, we are going to be adding more functions to the site in the coming weeks. Keep the suggestions coming people!! B-)

Thanks, Bloodsucker! She is correct - Hotfile you need to use hotlinking, which you can find out about on Hotfile's site. Filesize is on the top of the list of things to add, as many people have been asking for it - Bloodsucker included!

Thank you loser24! We hope so, too!

Most people have commented on how fast the speed is for free dls. Can you PM me the link you are attempting to download???

And to everybody else who posted their user IDs here or PM'd or e-mailed me, your accounts are being upgraded! Just going to take me a few minutes to make it through them!!!

Thanks for the support, everybody!
Very encouraging!!

Regards,
Willy

also for me like a free the download is good is like fileserve . but the problem not me but my downloader . so if they can not download my files for me is a big problem . and the problem si not only for one country but for diffrent country . download is slowly and stopped frequently

7bb23a.jpg

Got this message when uploading files.. :facepalm:

And

41789b.jpg

:'(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back