Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I heard about Wupload officially closing affiliate program ! What that means? It means that we will not be paid for our future downloads that will come even wupload closing affiliates program ?!

They will shut down all payments ?

when they closed their affiliate plan then you will get nothing from wu,but what have you earned before 27th you will be paid

OK, i understand now ... Thanks for the info! Even I did not earn verry much from Wupload, my experience with them was verry good ... I wish you, Wupload, all the best in the future !

something get on my mind , if reff get banned because of some reason , will that affect ban for member who reff him ? if i have my reff link somewhere and someone who i don't know reg under my reff and do that , that will be bad ?!

Hey everyone, make sure you delete all your files on 27th November.

You don't want Wupload making money off the files that were such a headache to upload :)

PPls like you should be burned in HELL YOU CASHWHORE MOTHA FUCKA .
EDIT : btw willy , i think you should edit this topic title . ( hope you keep providing support after the paying thing ends )

You don't want Wupload making money off the files that were such a headache to upload :)

del files ?

wupload give us the best payments ever and try Provide the best Services
in filehosts Business

and now he can not continue with that

and what we Giving him back ... del files ??? :facepalm:

get a life and stop being selfish !
after all the good support and all payments you revived your going to delete your files ? this is so retarded behavior ! at least WU paying you every single cent you earned .. did you forgot Duckload and what they did to us ? i lost there more than 300$ but with WU i never lost a cent .

FJ ?^^^

Why have i not been paid will and my balance has been over the minimum for two weeks ?

User : GURUofRU
first , everyone will be payed until November 30th . that is the last date .
second , don;t post your username for WU acc , or anyother on the forums or anywhere else .

really we have to request. :( kk make sure you remind all on Nov28

You will only have to request it if you are under the $10 minimum by Sunday, November 27!

We will be sending out an e-mail on Friday reminding everybody to have their payment information in place and announcing the request links going live!

Regards,
Willy!

When i try to remote upload a depositfiles link, it shows error.
When i try to remote-upload depositfiles direct link, Some times, it immediately shows error. Some times, it progressses up to 30% - 50% and suddenly status become 'in queue' and again progresses from the begining and then shows as 'unknown error'.

Thanks for the info!

I'll take a look into this with our techs!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,
previously you ask me to PM you again to extend my premium account 2 weeks before it expire since i am an active affiliate, obviously you don't really care now

i have files i upload during the past 6 months that i would like to download it in future, so now i would have to pay to extend my premium acc., but not sure to extend beyond 1/3/6 months, what u recommend, how long you think you going to carry on, PM me, thanks.

As we are closing our affiliate program on the 27th, we will no longer be offering free premiums to uploaders.

My apologies.

Regards,
Willy!

I was actually hoping to stay with wupload even without affiliates since after trying other new players It was a bit disappointing. Would willy still continue to give AT LEAST a points system for us to exchange for premium accounts?

I hope we will have a point system to exchange for premium account.

I'm very sad to know that wupload will be closed on 27.11.2011. I have a balance of 8.4 in the account and I want to request payment. I hop that Willy pay for me as soon as possible please because I don't have enough minpay. Thanks you very much

Tks Willy!

MyID:662205
My Email: the_sunrise_of_the_death@yahoo.com

I'm very sad to know that wupload will be closed on 27.11.2011. I have a balance of 8.4 in the account and I want to request payment. I hop that Willy pay for me as soon as possible please because I don't have enough minpay. Thanks you very much

Tks Willy!

can you plz remove your id and email ? bcoz never share your detail on pub site. you can pm direct willy, also you will get your money, dont need minpay. just you need to request when request page online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back