Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Wupload.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

19,670 comments

When I upload a file via FTP, it doesn't always shows up in the file manager, only after a few tries... :(
Upload speed via FTP is superb fast ;)

Hey, StyXoN!

Can you do me a favour and PM me the FTP log from any files which did not show up in your file manager?

Thanks!

Willy!

RU still not working at all:

"An Error Occurred
Application error"

No matter what I try.
Please Willy fix this.

What's your location, alex?

I'm not getting this error here!

Regards,
Willy!
 
Hey, StyXoN!

Can you do me a favour and PM me the FTP log from any files which did not show up in your file manager?

Thanks!

Willy!

Willy,

I just checked it again.. seems that they are uploaded now.. I guess there was a small lag (about 10min.) between the time that I uploaded it and when it gets shown in the file manager.

Thanks for your reply ;)
 
When push the upload Button I get this error on RU. If i try to upload multiple WU -WU files, I get only 1 file on my file manager. All time the error appears..

a9c46fb34e.png


Willy DO you need my account check this error?
 
Last edited:
i dont know how ppl make sales :( .. i have got 2000 downloads and only 1 sale :O !!!
REALLY WEIRD !

There are no rules about the sale
if anyone wants
That which you Uploaded and not to wait then they will buy account and that's it
just an example, I had more sales on the links to 300MB
than those above 1 GB
 
When push the upload Button I get this error on RU. If i try to upload multiple WU -WU file I get only 1 file on my file manager. All time the error appears..

Now I tried it, and yes - after this error always only the first file appears.
So it's working in the backgroundfor single file, despite the error message.
 
Willy

RU still not working at all:

"An Error Occurred
Application error"

No matter what I try.
Please Willy fix this.

I'm In Italy

-----

wupload is becoming one of best file hosting...I'm happy for this... but Willy it's time to invest money to upgrade power of servers and fix forever all the continous problem
 
When push the upload Button I get this error on RU. If i try to upload multiple WU -WU files, I get only 1 file on my file manager. All time the error appears..

a9c46fb34e.png


Willy DO you need my account check this error?

Hey, MSL!

I just logged into your account and did not receive this error!

Can you do me a favour and PM me your location and IP?

Thanks!

Willy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

W
Active Member · Joined
1,729
Messages
711
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom