Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok one more suggestion for Willy: Write an extensive faq page with questions like "All my files were deleted, what happened?" or something along the lines. :)

my stats doesnt improve for last 5 day, from 1-11, stilll lost 50%, funny, my refferal is the same. What is happening ?
Willy, pls fix for me

my stats doesnt improve for last 5 day, from 1-11, stilll lost 50%, funny, my refferal is the same. What is happening ?
Willy, pls fix for me

free user download speed is slow that is what's happening

@kingdata All affiliates are sharing different content and they have different traffic . For Ex. if your files are downloaded from USA users and the speed to USA users is low - your stats will be low . In the same time another user with traffic mainly from EU will be happy with his stats , because of better free user download speed .The opposite is possible too of course , but everything is really subjective to each user content , sharing sites and the filehost technical capabilities .

Last edited:
@azazel696 so why is download speed from USA for free users low?
is there any solution for this because we are using wupload for they give us more money then other filehosts. So wupload is becoming like other filehosts and i may become a problem when we are chosing an affiliate filehost to work!

Willy, I started to upload a file from my desktop using webupload and it seems it freezed. But the thing that intrigues me more is that it said 'sending petition to web.eu.wupload.com' Does that mean that my files are uploaded in european servers? I am from latin america so wouldn't it be faster if it was uploaded to usa servers? Or wu doesn't have any usa servers? Also, many of my traffic comes from usa so that might be the reason of my low stats :(

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I was using firefox, I tried with google chrome and look what is happening:

bhzp89.jpg

What is surrounded in red is in spanish and it says 'Uploading (5%)...'
So it's like the window of wupload is not registering the progress when uploading the file. I have sent you a PM so that you can take a look at this issue.

Last edited:
wu has euro servers not usa servers :) most of my sales are from eu :) i notice that after the euro price was introduced !

ANother eu sale :> wj brings me luck :))

wu has euro servers not usa servers most of my sales are from eu i notice that after the euro price was introduced !

ANother eu sale :> wj brings me luck

but im on ppd plans and the stats is really not good at all:facepalm:

@azazel696 so why is download speed from USA for free users low?
is there any solution for this because we are using wupload for they give us more money then other filehosts. So wupload is becoming like other filehosts and i may become a problem when we are chosing an affiliate filehost to work!
I`m not saying that exactly USA speeds are low , read my entire post :) And download speeds are directly related to the current traffic - if there is 1000000 USA users downloading this will affect the download speed 10x more than if there is 100000 ;) Wupload is really popular host now and with the popularity comes the need of adding more and more new servers to handle all of the download requests @ reasonable speed . But adding servers is not that easy as you might think :) As Willy repeatedly stated - They are adding servers every week and at some point all speeds will be at good levels .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back