Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if an account got hacked and used by anonymous, do you ban that account even if a user did not contribute the cause?

If an account is hacked and shared, we will recover an account as long as the affiliate can provide proper identification (which I request, no need to send me drivers licenses lol) one time only.

In our Terms of Service / FAQ it clearly states that we are not responsible for the security of hacked accounts - but I will typically make an exception the first time.

Regards,
Willy!

If an account is hacked and shared, we will recover an account as long as the affiliate can provide proper identification (which I request, no need to send me drivers licenses lol) one time only.

(y)to those who sent you drivers license=)

Yes, we do - because of affiliates who enter through shared IPs, depending on their ISPs, etc.

If they are referring each other, then they will be banned, however.

Regards,
Willy!

Please look at your PM inbox, and if you have the time, answer the question!

I forgot to wrote, my stats are back to normal, as before 1 nov. So Willy did help a lot big time. And he is a mand of hes word, and he keept hes word!

I have a lot of respect for Willy, and what he dose for us!

at this hour ftp is good :D
fINkl0.png

And stats are verry high :(

vDtzMe.png

Hey, all!

Just received word from the techs that the stats lag issue has been fixed and the Remote Upload "504 Error" which some were getting when they visited the page has also been fixed!

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you all for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back