Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Wupload.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

19,670 comments

File not found in my files (upload suss with zoom)
Today earn 0$

WU, I :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
 
Target...

NJD0o.jpg
 
Those who use zoom uploader should check their file at your filehost site, not the zoom log. It is a well known fact that your file will occasionally uploaded to zoom's account and your hard work will pay into his pocket. This is not a bug. It existed since I first used zoom way back in 2009.
 
willy you need to fix the download speed is killing the filehost ,now whit this super low speed as premium user 48KB/s, is imposible download any file 31min for a 100mb file so 1 gb file take 310min this is 5 hours ,users free and premium will leaving the download, remember one thing now the 80% of the internet providers isp provide a minimum speed of 5mb we need stable download speed please fix




6mSWp.jpg
 
I don't know about everyone but I'm not experiencing any of the issue you guys mentioned. Stats seems fine, no RU/FTP issue M.A. Why don't you guys post mirror links? I've been doing that just in case WU is down. The only issue I see is slow download speeds and sometimes the 'file not found' error.
 
willy you need to fix the download speed is killing the filehost ,now whit this super low speed as premium user 48KB/s, is imposible download any file 31min for a 100mb file so 1 gb file take 310min this is 5 hours ,users free and premium will leaving the download, remember one thing now the 80% of the internet providers isp provide a minimum speed of 5mb we need stable download speed please fix

Nice speed! I wish I could have the same speed as you. Mine is usually a few kps and broken downloads are common. I'm also premium btw.:facepalm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

W
Active Member · Joined
1,729
Messages
711
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom