Status
Not open for further replies.
tnx wupload team

at 28 august my account was hacked. 2500(mp3,movie,game etc) files were deleted by hackers. and hackers converted my money (77 dollars) to premium. I have told this situation to Willy and he added to 73 dollars 7 dollars too. He sent my money this week. I must thank you Willy

Thanks Mr Willy

Total Paid in USD*: $2203.24
363959388.jpg

Please fix stats problem cause i earn 45$ , 50$ per day
Now i earn 20$ , 25$ :'(

I want to copy other wupload user folder. there are 500+ of file in there. It's is too hard to copy the link one by one. Is there any way I can copy the folder directly without copy each file link one by one.

A note on the file interface: When using the "move" button, in the "Select destination" dialog, the "move" and "cancel" buttons need to stay at the bottom. Currently the buttons stay with the list and are hidden when it is scrolled. It gets quite annoying if you're rearranging a lot of files and your folder list is even just barely too long to fit in your window.

Thanks!

PLEASE increase processing power of upload servers, getting link back is timing out on files larger than 1.5GB resulting in many duplicate uploads.

Thanks!

Edit : Timeout is set to 480 seconds with 3 retries. How much of a chance can i give your servers to give me a link back :P

As EVERY wednesday, I've received my payment from Wupload!
Thanks a lot Willy and keep up the good work you and your staff are doing!

Best regards!

AtZ

As always, you're all welcome for your HARD EARNED payouts! And I have to thank you for putting in all of the hard work and effort with Wupload!

You've helped us become one of the top filehosts out, and with your help, we'll be number 1 yet! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks Willy for the payment i have Received my first payment from Wupload realy awesome host thanks for that Willy.

Congrats on your first payout with Wupload, Shady!

The first of many :D

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks Mr Willy

363959388.jpg

Please fix stats problem cause i earn 45$ , 50$ per day
Now i earn 20$ , 25$ :'(

Hey, wanted!

Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you'll be well beyond $50 a day!

It's always good to discuss strategies with other affiliates! I'm sure there's plenty on the board willing to offer some wisdom!

Regards,
Willy!

I want to copy other wupload user folder. there are 500+ of file in there. It's is too hard to copy the link one by one. Is there any way I can copy the folder directly without copy each file link one by one.

Hey, MSL!

You should be able to use select all and copy all of the files to a new folder!

If I misunderstood or you're having issues with that function, please PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

A note on the file interface: When using the "move" button, in the "Select destination" dialog, the "move" and "cancel" buttons need to stay at the bottom. Currently the buttons stay with the list and are hidden when it is scrolled. It gets quite annoying if you're rearranging a lot of files and your folder list is even just barely too long to fit in your window.

Thanks!

Hey, vertigoanduminas!

Can you please PM me a screenshot to go along with this? And explain as well with your screenshots!

Thanks!

Willy!

PLEASE increase processing power of upload servers, getting link back is timing out on files larger than 1.5GB resulting in many duplicate uploads.

Thanks!

Edit : Timeout is set to 480 seconds with 3 retries. How much of a chance can i give your servers to give me a link back :P

Hey, ForSight!

What method of upload are you using?

Regards,
Willy!

Downloads are SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
:D

Hey, sewer!

Can you PM me a couple links and the speeds you were receiving from them?

Thanks! :)

Willy!

anyone has problem accessing wupload, keep showing me this message
not sure if it is my side or wupload

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

anyone has problem accessing wupload, keep showing me this message
not sure if it is my side or wupload

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Hey, colie!

Thanks for the tips - but could you let me know your location and what part of the pages are giving you this message, and for how long you've been experiencing it?

Thanks! :)

Regards,
Willy!

thanks for the payment

You're welcome, kaizer01!

Thanks for the hard work and effort!

Regards,
Willy!

Sorry for posting this image in this thread but this is specially for all users who think that FTP is slow...

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/sTChTe.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/b2dUZ0.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/ZCJNzg.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
When i remote upload it says "Processing", but i got wupload link of files which i uploaded. What happends if i deleted all links at remote upload till it says "processing" but i got wu links?

Thanks!

Yes, I am experiencing the same problem, using API, but, interesting, not with filesonic, even though it's the same API....

Getting lots of 502 and 504 gateway errors...

Basically, I am filling up your servers with files, for which I can't get download link :( You need to fix that ASAP, or your HDDs will be flooded with files no one downloads...

I have a good upload speed, so, problem isn't on my side.However, your script, that passes files from upload, to download server, is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back