Status
Not open for further replies.
We take spamming very seriously and ban affiliates and delete all of their files who engage in this practice.

Of course, anybody who is aware of people engaging in this practice should make me aware of it as soon as possible, as it makes our jobs much easier.

Regards,
Willy

Willy, I and others have talked about this extensively here: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...eople-idiots-there-method-behind-madness.html

But why do you really need us to point it out for you?! Surely this is plainly evident to you??!!!!

There are millions of Copyrighted files uploaded each day and all of it is old, leeched content. It's posted on forums like sharew, elcachondeo.cl, chilewarez.cl and none of them have file descriptions. However, if you search in FilesTube you can see that these spammers are remote uploading thousands of copies for the same albums.

In all honesty, you really do need to do SQL Queries of your databases asap. This is only something that's affected Wupload & Filesonic. No other filehosting services - certainly not to this degree!! You need to find which users are sharing the most content, which releases are being shared the most, who's using the Remote Upload feature the most, cross reference this data and then make a report. Wupload should look very carefully into issues where 500 or more files (all with identical URLs), have been uploaded to your servers in a very short period of time. All the links uploaded by spammers tend to have identical URL Structures (they're uploading thousands of identical files) which obviously indicates they're using the Remote Upload feature.

Once you've found the culprits, you should ban the users for breaching your terms of service, ban their IP Addresses and blanket remove all files associated with the offending accounts. You should then add MD5 Hashes into blacklists to prevent all identical uploads.

This has been going on for MONTHS AND MONTHS!!! Nothing seems to have been done!! I doubt you'll do the above but I can only hope! Otherwise, your service will go down the toilet.

LOL I have seen nooobs but this is the limit.. You people just keep on posting the same stupid message again and again and again.
Why do you even try and upload any files. I mean seriously you guys must be seriously stupid to understand anything.

Close this stupid thread for once mods. and let the problem gets solved and then reopen it.
Where the hell are you guys ?

P.s Within a span of 1 hr there is like 100 post in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back