Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can anyone tell me what is Micropayment Credit Card,and how it works?

Thanks!

b8b59381bf.jpg

cant believe RU is still broken thats almost a week?? of it being totally broken.

Are you going to put some limits on this willy so that it may function at some level at least????

posted a file, we have 8 downloads from FSO and 1 DL from WU
and a link from WU is the first
do not provide links to DL what is this?

Code:
wupload.com/file/2330110932
link has expired :facepalm:

You can look at this t0pic, to figure out why upload doesn't work, on both Filesonic and Wupload...

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...eople-idiots-there-method-behind-madness.html

If you guys don't start limiting numbers of remote link to way less than 200, no one will be able to produce any money... also, API changes needs to be done, to prevent abusers...with some easy script, all your servers can suffer remoting from wupload to FSC, and back, and both services can be killed in no time, which is happening right now. You are facing competition, who wants you out of business at all cost, both you and Filesonic. I am wondering why it took them this long to figure out how to destroy you, with your own resources, because you allowed that...

Solution, temporary block FSC2WU,and WU2WU till you find and ban all IPs abusing service, free up your resources, so we can continue...

Willy, I already gave you heads-up. Now it's up to you to take this note seriously.

Ftp -> still down

Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

Can you make something ?:S

I think

RU for premium users only and 50-100gig limit per day.

Free users only get 10gig day and no RU.

Once this is implemented it will work fine.

Those who really do require more than 100gig per day would have to set this up personally with willy and he could make exception to your account. To be taking up more than 100gig per day of hdd you should be making big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back