Not open for further replies.
I can't download from WU with ACC Pre
Please help me
Thanks

Screenshot
2011-11-03_072531.jpg

2011-11-03_072706.jpg

2011-11-03_072805.jpg

Edited - Reason - the recipient understood me =)
-----------------------------
NOTE: Please do not post any of your personal account information (username, e-mail, ID) or IP addresses in the thread. PM me!(PM Willy !!!)

NO CURSING OR FOUL LANGUAGE: If you use curse words or foul language, you will be reported to moderators. (And I(Azazel696) will bann your heads)

Last edited:
um. don't act like police officer here, you are just a regular user. There is a report button with a purpose. You are no one to warn people there are rules to be read.
And, no, no one will PM his personal info to YOU, because you aren't employee at wupload. Try to pull your shit here again like this, and I'll take care you see what ban looks like. Got it? Reported!

um. don't act like police officer here, you are just a regular user. There is a report button with a purpose. You are no one to warn people there are rules to be read.
And, no, no one will PM his personal info to YOU, because you aren't employee at wupload. Try to pull your shit here again like this, and I'll take care you see what ban looks like. Got it? Reported!

He just copies what Willy wrote in the main post.

Willy, is there the possibility to buy premium account with our account balance? It would avoid charges from payment processors and It would be faster (not having to wait for payment in order to buy)

Yes you can buy a premium account, just go to http://www.wupload.com/affiliate/statistics and click in Trade In Points, and you can Upgrade your Free account to Premium acc.:)

Thanks mate!

WOW 15000th post...!!

You add a 0 :D actually it's 1500 posts, with yours 1501 and with mine 1502 =)

me 15001.. hope wupload will not be as hotfile one day..

What are you talking about? If it's the amount of posts in this thread, you are adding a 0 :S

Thanks mate!

You add a 0 :D actually it's 1500 posts, with yours 1501 and with mine 1502 =)

What are you talking about? If it's the amount of posts in this thread, you are adding a 0 :S

Go to docter and have a checkup of your eyes... Its 15000th...

EDIT : you wrote 1501 and 1502 which clearly means you are talking about posts too, bcz if you were talking about pages then its still 1501 page and not 1502 page with your 1 post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back