Status
Not open for further replies.
I love WUPLOAD,today I have a big day :)

jVfW11.png

It;s great :X Love WUPLOAD :X:X:X:X

Soon i'm gonna be millionaire :) in $$$$

ohh dude good for you :'(:facepalm::O

Anyone having problem with signing up refferals ? i have sent my ref. link to a friend...he tried twice to sign up as my refferal but he is not showing in my refferal list..

Anyone having problem with signing up refferals ? i have sent my ref. link to a friend...he tried twice to sign up as my refferal but he is not showing in my refferal list..

are you saying that wupload is shaving refferal number too?
i think willy won't do such thing:(

with my statistic I pay only the FTp,I need only 30$ but I'm afraid that I don't earn 30,and the rest of my earnings take you my dear Willy,maybe you need :).LOVE WUPLOAD :)

I post only for 4 days on FILESONIC,and I have same earnings like on WU,and on the WU I post for 4 months :)

The statistics are stolen from long time

For example last day i sent to willy this message

TlkxCz.png
I sent my acount id and Willy are nothing to say about my stats .

So ?:-s

Last edited:
Guys i need your help and opinion, when i uploading to wupload using remote upload , once the progess show Processing and the download link shows, is this mean the file already upload to WU? can i delete the original file at my server, when the progress shows Processing? or do i need to wait to show complete, if i wait for the stats shows complete it can take too long,

Which location is the best to upload or transload from WU , NL based, or US based

i hope you guys understand my question, and thanks be4

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (200.104.255.210) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 1

not my ip ;)

Hey, Sebitas!

It looks like users in Chile on ISP VTR are facing similar issues - I'll speak with our techs about it and see if there's anything that can be done on our end!

Regards,
Willy!

up speed is ok now, but the jdownloader dont recognize the wupload premium account

Hey, DAB!

Are you still facing this issue?

Regards,
Willy!

Remote Upload Down Again ... Either Showing Error 404 or Unknown Error .. for active files and also with valid premium ... i tried with FSN ..and FSRV ... Dunno abt FTP ..

Hey, redchilli!

PM me the links you're getting 404 and Unknown Error from Filesonic, but as far as I know, Fileserve is still blocking us, so remote upload will continue to give you errors from them.

Regards,
Willy!

edit: wupload upload fails..

Web? FTP? Remote Upload?

Let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

need a little help i need to add my webmoney account so i need to know should i insert my email in wupload or webmoney send me id like (ABC 1234567890) so i add this please tell me thanks

Hey, haseeb!

You need to put your WebMoney purse ID, which starts with a Z!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, bpis!

PM me your Wupload e-mail as well as your friend's Wupload e-mail and I can set that for you :)

Regards,
Willy!

are you saying that wupload is shaving refferal number too?
i think willy won't do such thing:(

I don't even know what we could stand to gain from shaving referral numbers :))

Sometimes when a referral signs up under your link, it will register internally in Wupload's records, but it won't show in your referral list until the midnight turnover!

Regards,
Willy!

Guys i need your help and opinion, when i uploading to wupload using remote upload , once the progess show Processing and the download link shows, is this mean the file already upload to WU? can i delete the original file at my server, when the progress shows Processing? or do i need to wait to show complete, if i wait for the stats shows complete it can take too long,

Which location is the best to upload or transload from WU , NL based, or US based

i hope you guys understand my question, and thanks be4

Hi willy can you answer my question too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back