Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy, does oron to WU remote upload work?
im trying it for the first time and its stuck in queue
thanks

The Oron queue is a long queue as they tend to keep blocking our servers, so it will have to stay there until we can find a solution.

Regards,
Willy!

RU Not Working
In Queue

Hey, GAMER!

There is a large RU queue right now, so it will require some patience waiting for your files to transfer.

We're working as hard as we can to get it cleared up so the weekend is smooth! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Willy i can't see my uploaded files on file manager even though it's completed already :facepalm:

user: jbisana17

Edit: its ok now but sometimes i need to wait for few minutes :(

17689-monkey-business.monkey-business.jpg

I don't know, Willy.

Its to hard for downloaders! And wupload needs to recognise its DOWN and not UP loaders where the moneys at....

I ruN a website with 3000 hits a day, on wupload i've 21 downloads today - On filejungle i've 300 downloads....On depostifiles ive 550 downloads...PEOPLE realise wupload and fsonic are one and the same...A quick hit and buck and there they go...

FIX YOUR DOWNLOAD SPEED DONT WEEKLY SAY, HEY PM ME THE LINKS AS YOU ALWAYS DO, THEN DO FUCK ALL ABOUT IT, IVE DONE THAT, YOU IGNORE THAT...FIX YOUR FUCKING DOWNLOAD SPEEDS OR NO CUNT WILL USE YOU...

It ain't rocket science Willy...

Ermh...your language,please STFU,yesterday earned 6 USD,speeds are k for me,as i said,USA must be banned from WU,as they got shitty speeds,isnt our fault,i earn 2 dollars day just posting in 2 forums,FJ sucks,just dowloaded a file with new 11 MB ADLS,and got 110 KBPs,you cant pretend to get MU speeds,with MU premium i get 900 KBPs,w Wupload y get 550 KBPs,and its pays,so?

We're aware of the stats lag - all stats are properly counted, we just need to make some changes and all will be properly represented in your counts!
I think statistics is working fine now. 3 of Wj member downloaded one of my file. & I get 3 download count. yes there is a lag.

e9d7c78ef9.png

sorry for my bad English

Hey, Northern!

Connection closed doesn't tell me a whole lot!

Can you please elaborate?

Thanks!

Willy

everyone talk about stats and everyday problems with stats are increased =)

Just an update - the stats lag has been fixed, all! So you should notice your counts back to normal!

And also, u.loader and MD House - you can keep complaining about stats and issues in the thread or you can PM me to discuss the issues you're facing.

If I can't look at your account and get an accurate idea of what issues you're facing, there really isn't much that can be done! The more information I have, the better for us to pinpoint any issues which may arise!

Or, if you just like complaining, you can continue! Who am I to deny anybody their small pleasures! :sun:

Regards,
Willy!

I think statistics is working fine now. 3 of Wj member downloaded one of my file. & I get 3 download count. yes there is a lag.

e9d7c78ef9.png

sorry for my bad English

I see that file now shows 3 downloads in your files, MSL! :)

Thanks for your patience, everybody!

Regards,
Willy!

Its to hard for downloaders! And wupload needs to recognise its DOWN and not UP loaders where the moneys at....

I ruN a website with 3000 hits a day, on wupload i've 21 downloads today - On filejungle i've 300 downloads....On depostifiles ive 550 downloads...PEOPLE realise wupload and fsonic are one and the same...A quick hit and buck and there they go...

FIX YOUR DOWNLOAD SPEED DONT WEEKLY SAY, HEY PM ME THE LINKS AS YOU ALWAYS DO, THEN DO F*** ALL ABOUT IT, IVE DONE THAT, YOU IGNORE THAT...FIX YOUR F***** DOWNLOAD SPEEDS OR NO CUNT WILL USE YOU...

It ain't rocket science Willy...

Hey, Northern!

While I appreciate your commentary and criticism, I will ask you to please moderate your language in the thread. If you wish to hurl curse words at me, you can do so by PM - and you can use as many as you like!

I'd like to keep the discussion in this thread civil.

Now, a few things - the ever persistent Wupload and Filesonic are one-and-the-same theory. :)) Hish and I are cousins, his knowledge was a great asset in getting Wupload started, but now we are competitors. Family reunions haven't been the same since.

And - when you're having slow download speeds and I ask for a link, THERE IS A METHOD TO THIS MADNESS! With you sending me the link as well as your IP, we can:

1) See which server the file is on to determine if the server as a whole has a speed lag

2) Run a traceroot from the server to your IP to see if there are routing issues!

Thanks again for the comments and criticism - all are welcome here. Curse words are :(ed on.

Regards,
Willy!

"Family reunions haven't been the same since."

thats a bit to dramatic lol, its just to go further with the other one if one get busted

when stats go up and down and when stats go down increasing very fast and when back to up stats not moving , i think that's cheating Mr wil :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back