Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all!

We've got the remote upload issue all cleared up!

We do have a large number of links being processed right now, so you might notice a slight lag getting your transfer started, but with patience, it will go through :)

Regards,
Willy!

Not working for me...
dutsF.png

:facepalm:
Willy whats going on?

Not working for me...
dutsF.png

:facepalm:
Willy whats going on?

PM me the links you are trying, sewer!

Regards,
Willy!

Remote Upload:

Megaupload y Fileserve - Plugin for that site temporarily unavailable

I'm taking a look into it right now!

Megaupload worked fine for me. I'll see about Fileserve.

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Hey, pansel!

We're aware of this and are trying to get a hold of them to get it cleared up.

If possible, it would be helpful for you to contact them as well!

Regards,
Willy!

How to count your files and their size on WU

Found an easy way to know how many files you have and how much is their size!

1) export all links in tour account in TXT format (there are controls for this in the right column of the file manager)
2) open the downloaded file (Wupload-links.txt), select all rows and put them on JDownloader's linkgrabber
3) when JD finishes online checking, you should have a bunch of rows: select all, right click and select "Merge to one package"

The trick is done! Now you have a files count inside [] after the package name and a total size!!!

^_^

AtZ

Hi Willy,

Some files are unavailable due to the server maintenance, it has lasted at least one day as far as I known.

Hope it could be fixed asap.

Regards.

antivir preventing wupload from loading

hi willy..

antivir premium security suite is preventing wupload.co from loading, when i try to diable it i can acces but when it is enabled the wupload cant be accessed...

hope you can fix it...

thanks

I wish RU would work from FileServe or UploadStation. All my stuff on these two hosts, but i cant RU them :( I'd like to move to WU, but it will take forever via FTP or web upload.

Im new to WU, has RU ever worked from FS or US or the problem is just temporary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back