Status
Not open for further replies.
omg whats wrong here? free premium for all? that is not good i think -.-

buy or trande in points for premium but not for free.

Hello,

I started uploading to your host service few days ago. It looks really good and i will keep uploading.

Can i get premium account, my username is: termismkm

I have one question about link export option. Can i export somehow link in logical order. In example if i upload TV Show with few episodes and export links i get:
Episode1.avi
Episode4.avi
Episode2.avi etc.

instead of :
Episodes1.avi
Episode2.avi
Episode3,avi

yeah i also requested that in mean time u can use this trick ....

@im9ure: click button select all, deselect 1 file, then select it again, look to the right, the share button is there for you to get multiple links for all the selected files :)

i can't download by idm

Hey, elnagar!
There have been some issues with IDM... you have to contact them, there's not much more we can do on our end!

Regards,
Willy

Please add Wupload to the Remote Upload so that will be easy you just have to copy the files and past from account to accout and rediuce the BW used

Hi, l0ck,
Wu2Wu RU IS available... go back a couple of pages for discussion on it ;)

Regards,
Willy

Hello,

I started uploading to your host service few days ago. It looks really good and i will keep uploading.

Can i get premium account, my username is: termismkm

I have one question about link export option. Can i export somehow link in logical order. In example if i upload TV Show with few episodes and export links i get:
Episode1.avi
Episode4.avi
Episode2.avi etc.

instead of :
Episodes1.avi
Episode2.avi
Episode3,avi

Thanks for the feedback, drndrn! I'm putting that on the list of things to tighten up... alphabetic/numeric order should be the default, obviously!

Regards,
Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back