Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy,

I've got half a dozen files stuck on u11, some from 2 days ago! Nae point having fancy promos really is there if your servers cannae handle it all!

I know they'll move eventually, but I'm pissed off having to wait on your servers all the time while you brag about promo this and promo that. I need to post them, but I can't so I lose visitors as they fuck off elsewhere to download.

Invest wuploads time into getting things running smoothly first.

It's gonna be time to move filehost really because I cannae continue with this.

Willy i sended the Mp , is my account upload banned? Im getting error on +100mb.files tryed on f&u, Ftp. Web . My account is erlalito3 greets and thanks

My Brother wants to be my reff , but the problem is we are using the same ISP - Same Computer , is that OK ?

the main question is , is it ok to create 2 accounts at the same time from the same IP ?
In fileserve its ok i did contact them that time and they said its ok but he's not allowed to be my referral .

what about Wupload Willy ?

Thursday.....

broooom brooooom!
I haven't received my payment yet but I know it will come. :)
Thank you willy!

Hey, guys!

There was an issue with AlertPay and WebMoney - so they went out a little later than usual!

Apologies for the wait!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,

I've got half a dozen files stuck on u11, some from 2 days ago! Nae point having fancy promos really is there if your servers cannae handle it all!

I know they'll move eventually, but I'm pissed off having to wait on your servers all the time while you brag about promo this and promo that. I need to post them, but I can't so I lose visitors as they fuck off elsewhere to download.

Invest wuploads time into getting things running smoothly first.

It's gonna be time to move filehost really because I cannae continue with this.

Hey, Northern!

My apologies for the processing lag from u11 to the download servers!

Please PM me the links so I can check on their progress!

Also... are you Irish? :)

Regards,
Willy!

My Brother wants to be my reff , but the problem is we are using the same ISP - Same Computer , is that OK ?

the main question is , is it ok to create 2 accounts at the same time from the same IP ?
In fileserve its ok i did contact them that time and they said its ok but he's not allowed to be my referral .

what about Wupload Willy ?

You and your brother can both have an account - we're big on family ;) - but if you're going to be accessing from the same IP, he cannot be your referral!

Regard,
Willy!

Willy, if you ever read messages.
Please do whatever it takes and invest more into infrastructure.

Sometimes it spikes to 5-10MB/s but I have my VPS running 24/7, and average speeds 85% of the time are:

1GBPS USA VPS - Washington upload speed 200-500kb/s
1GBPS USA VPS - Seattle upload speed 200-500kb/s
2GBPS NL VPS - EvoSwitch upload speed 1-2MB/s

Filesonic for all 3 VPS above? 20-70MB/s ALL the time.

Sborg with Wupload = Don't even bother
FTP with Wupload = 2 connection limit for a combined upload speed of 1.5MB/s, joke.

You guys took off like a rocket in the beginning, please do what you have to do to improve speeds across the board to keep up that momentum. I really like you guys.

Respect is hard to earn and very easy to lose. Once your uploaders and customers leave, you will never get them back.

I believe you when you say "Whatever it takes, Willy Will Do it !"

What the hell happened with Wupload FTP uploading speed ?

only 1mb ?????

i have NL 1GBPS RDP and it used to give me around 50+mb/s but now only 1mb/s
what the heck is going on ?????

Tks for the payment
monitor-background-horizontal.png
monitor-background-vertical.png
monitor-play-button.png

Willy Wupload

will improve when uploading files to the United States very slow loading 800 kb / s

I use a U.S. server has 1 GB Connection and other servers file upload is 2 mb / s 5 Mb / s

Please look closely so please quicker to load files that takes me 14 minutes to upload 270 mb

Well wupload graph is going down day by day and people are now leaving it , because of lots of failure on upload and download . if it keeps going on like that way , i will be leaving it soon..

hi someone hacked my account
and get the payment in his account yesterday
the email of that person is smilee.nr4@gmail.com
he also create the security quastion so now m unable to change the payment settings

he also hacks my email thats why he change settings
i see there is access for my email account from poland

Willy Wupload

will improve when uploading files to the United States very slow loading 800 kb / s

I use a U.S. server has 1 GB Connection and other servers file upload is 2 mb / s 5 Mb / s

Please look closely so please quicker to load files that takes me 14 minutes to upload 270 mb

Hey, logitec!

We absolutely are always striving to increase our upload speeds from the U.S., but, we would like your help:

Please follow these guidelines when reporting an issue:

Please PM me the following info:

1) How are you uploading? (for Remote Upload, include where you're remote uploading from, what you're receiving - error or in queue. For FTP include the client you are using. Any 3rd party programs for upload or download, include)
2) What error are you receiving
3) When did this error occur
4) Your account ID - are you free/premium
5) Where are you located - a speed test for your connection
6) A traceroot to the server you are receiving issues from (if you know how to do this)

The more information we have, the easier it is for us to identify issues, the root cause, and enables us to address it in a timely fashion. DO NOT post this information on the board, because you will be posting your personal information in public.

This way, we can all work together for a better experience as a whole! :)

Regards,
Willy

Well wupload graph is going down day by day and people are now leaving it , because of lots of failure on upload and download . if it keeps going on like that way , i will be leaving it soon..

You should expand the date range on your Alexa, Sagi, and compare it against other filehosts... you'll get a better picture of what you're looking at ;)

Regards,
Willy

Willy, if you ever read messages.
Please do whatever it takes and invest more into infrastructure.

Sometimes it spikes to 5-10MB/s but I have my VPS running 24/7, and average speeds 85% of the time are:

1GBPS USA VPS - Washington upload speed 200-500kb/s
1GBPS USA VPS - Seattle upload speed 200-500kb/s
2GBPS NL VPS - EvoSwitch upload speed 1-2MB/s

Filesonic for all 3 VPS above? 20-70MB/s ALL the time.

Sborg with Wupload = Don't even bother
FTP with Wupload = 2 connection limit for a combined upload speed of 1.5MB/s, joke.

You guys took off like a rocket in the beginning, please do what you have to do to improve speeds across the board to keep up that momentum. I really like you guys.

Respect is hard to earn and very easy to lose. Once your uploaders and customers leave, you will never get them back.

I believe you when you say "Whatever it takes, Willy Will Do it !"

Hey, LuDo!

Please see my response to logitec above!

Regards,
Willy!

I hope you?re ordering new servers right now, because if not, WU will explode soon :))

At least for me it doesnt matter, i leave WU the last week (My users dont like 50KB/s DL speeds and timeout errors even with premiums)

Good luck with your suicide promotions, ahh, one more thing, bad upload speeds arent caused by peerings, because i was uploading to WU from the same WZ Datacenter where your storage servers are located and even i cant reach more than 2MB/s using FTP, stop overloading servers, and dont lie the people.

Last edited:

Just FYI:

Alexa:
Yesterday 0.58000 -13%
7 day 0.63400 +11%
1 month 0.57100 +18.1%
3 month 0.43580 +5790%

If you look at any filehost Alexa rankings, you'll always notice a spike on the weekends, and then a dip by mid-week.

Look at the longer term data to get a clear picture of how things are going ;)

Regards,
Willy!

That is right , wupload got good respect so far but after what i see , alot of failures in uploads and downloads and specially uploading via ftp was used to be excellent in my NL server but it has been below par for last 3 days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back