Status
Not open for further replies.
2876111.jpg

Oh God...when this issue will be fixed?

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.

I'm trying to download a file and this message keeps popping up preventing me from downloading the file.

- I've never shared my account
- I'm not on wireless connection
- This is the first time I'm getting this error/message

Please do something about this. I believe a number of people are getting this message. It gets tiring.

You need to PM me your information, including your IP address.

This error is prompted by multiple failed logins.

Regards,
Willy

[SLIDE]http://preview.filesonic.com/img/3c/14/ca/2876111.jpg[/SLIDE]

Oh God...when this issue will be fixed?

For the past 3 days I have been telling users that when they hit an error, they need to PM me information on it.

Please PM me the following info:

1) How are you uploading/downloading? (for Remote Upload, include where you're remote uploading from, what you're receiving - error or in queue. For FTP include the client you are using. Any 3rd party programs for upload or download, include)
2) What error are you receiving
3) When did this error occur
4) Your account ID - are you free/premium
5) Where are you located - a speed test for your connection
6) A traceroot to the server you are receiving issues from (if you know how to do this) or the link to the file which is giving you issues

The more information we have, the easier it is for us to identify issues, the root cause, and enables us to address it in a timely fashion. DO NOT post this information on the board, because you will be posting your personal information in public.

Writing "(upload/download) sucks/broken/down" etc, does not help anybody. :))

With cooperation we will be able to ensure fast and smooth support, and will help us create the best possible experience for you! :)

Regards,
Willy!

waiting reply

Please PM me your ID.

Regards,
Willy

hello! this month i subscribe the plan pay for sale and i have 2 buys of premium accounts but only recive the 80% not the 110% that you guys annunciate on the website. When will i recive the 30% that arre missing ?

Hi Willy,

I have a question. If a buy a premium account and i use it to transfer files from WU > FSn and to download files from WU to my computer, will my account get banned ?

hello! this month i subscribe the plan pay for sale and i have 2 buys of premium accounts but only recive the 80% not the 110% that you guys annunciate on the website. When will i recive the 30% that arre missing ?

You did not read the announcement carefully. It said "As long as you earn $50 from Premium Sales between Aug. 18 - 31, we'll pay 100% of all Sales! 110% if you're a site owner!!! "

Aug. 18 - 31 - Server time

For the past 3 days I have been telling users that when they hit an error, they need to PM me information on it.

Please PM me the following info:

1) How are you uploading/downloading? (for Remote Upload, include where you're remote uploading from, what you're receiving - error or in queue. For FTP include the client you are using. Any 3rd party programs for upload or download, include)
2) What error are you receiving
3) When did this error occur
4) Your account ID - are you free/premium
5) Where are you located - a speed test for your connection
6) A traceroot to the server you are receiving issues from (if you know how to do this) or the link to the file which is giving you issues

The more information we have, the easier it is for us to identify issues, the root cause, and enables us to address it in a timely fashion. DO NOT post this information on the board, because you will be posting your personal information in public.

Writing "(upload/download) sucks/broken/down" etc, does not help anybody. :))

With cooperation we will be able to ensure fast and smooth support, and will help us create the best possible experience for you! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Please PM me your ID.

Regards,
Willy

Hi Willy,

Are you forgot we already doing some PM on this forum? :)

No Payments to Display why ? :( when paid ?

be patient, every payday is the same, it takes some time to get your money to your account, read this thread often and you will find answers to every possible question... almost every....

webupload is almost impossible tonight, how can i sell some premium, if i cant upload:facepalm:

Last edited:

Hey, jose!

The 110% is our promo which begins TOMORROW.

The way it works is:

If you're on 70% PPS (and only 70% PPS - not custom plans), if you earn at least $50 from premium sales from your links between August 18 and 31st, then we will pay you 100% of all sales you generated during that time period!

You earn 110% if you are a webmaster - the extra 10% comes from site sales!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,

Are you forgot we already doing some PM on this forum? :)

I have not forgot, however, instead of following up with me directly with your current information you decided to post a screenshot on the board which does not help me get current information.

You can complain or you can help us be more productive and effective.

Regards,
Willy

Last edited:
hey Willie can you give some date when everything will be set? please im, i guess everybody, slowly losing patient, i just need good host and nothing else...

all problems begun when you put 30 minutes per file for free users, after that things are going down and down.... free users are very important to you and us, i remember when megaupload reduce free user download, before 4-5 years, they start to lose everything, from premium sale to hosting, and then history changed free users can download with full speed.

is there any chance to fix everything, and when?

i think everybody are intrested on this answer not promos?

hey Willie can you give some date when everything will be set? please im, i guess everybody, slowly losing patient, i just need good host and nothing else...

all problems begun when you put 30 minutes per file for free users, after that things are going down and down.... free users are very important to you and us, i remember when megaupload reduce free user download, before 4-5 years, they start to lose everything, from premium sale to hosting, and then history changed free users can download with full speed.

is there any chance to fix everything, and when?

i think everybody are intrested on this answer not promos?

Hi, vladavina.

I need specifics, as opposed to "everything", when you're inquiring about issues.

I had posted some guidelines for reporting issues on the last page, PMing me with the information I outlined is the best possible way for us to efficiently and effectively identify and overcome issues.

Regards,
Willy!

hi willy

No Payments to Display why ? :( when paid ?

Payments happen in the evening before midnight (server time).

Regards,
Willy!

whats wrong with the speed of remote upload?

Where are you remote uploading from, CyberAff?

Regards,
Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back