Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not limiting upload speed, tut.

How are you uploading, where are you uploading from, are you free or premium.

Please PM me and provide specifics.

Regards,
Willy

He's right... when they have problems they simply limit ftp connections to 2 (it's the same thing in the end, a limit of speed)

We are currently doing maintenance on the FTP servers, which is why the slots per user have been limited to 2.

We could remove the limit, but then we would have about 10 users using all of the slots, and everybody else with 0.

Every host goes through maintenance, and this is for the betterment of your FTP experience!!

Thanks for your patience, everybody! :)

Regards,
Willy

We are currently doing maintenance on the FTP servers, which is why the slots per user have been limited to 2.

We could remove the limit, but then we would have about 10 users using all of the slots, and everybody else with 0.

Every host goes through maintenance, and this is for the betterment of your FTP experience!!

Thanks for your patience, everybody! :)

Regards,
Willy
I've been waiting so long for this maintenance, I don't know when it will stabilize. I'm tired :facepalm:

I think wupload upload speed is much better right now

o09b0x.jpg

Waiting Willy and his tech to make this speed more stable..

1 DAY LEFT TO PREPARE!

Hey, all!

Just a reminder that you have 1 full day left to prepare for the EVERYBODY'S MOVING TO WUPLOAD - PPS PROMO (August 18 - 31)!

Get your files ready, make sure you're on our NEW 70% PPS program, and get ready to EARN!

Up to 110% payout on all premium sales?! B-)

Not to be missed!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Just a reminder that you have 1 full day left to prepare for the EVERYBODY'S MOVING TO WUPLOAD - PPS PROMO (August 18 - 31)!

Get your files ready, make sure you're on our NEW 70% PPS program, and get ready to EARN!

Up to 110% payout on all premium sales?! B-)

Not to be missed!

Regards,
Willy!

how can earn if cannot upload ??

FTP DEAD
WEBUPLOAD SLOWWW

Yo Willy... Instead of trying to bribe uploaders with your promos, why not actually fix your system so it actually works.. FTP Sucks, RU is non-existant,
stop deleting files that have nothing to do with DMCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back